Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you're all going to the Withers...

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
:clap: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :clap:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
BarrelofFun said:
When was the last time we had a mexican wave at Withers? If ever???
You have to submit an application to the council to get approval for one of those. I think there's an application pending at the moment, and if given clearance, we're allowed a mexican wave in the first half of the Luton game on March 30th. Should be on the official site some time next month.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Easy 10 said:
You have to submit an application to the council to get approval for one of those. I think there's an application pending at the moment, and if given clearance, we're allowed a mexican wave in the first half of the Luton game on March 30th. Should be on the official site some time next month.

:lolol: Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest. It would probably distract John Catt from his Radio 4 and make him choke on his bitter lemon.

ShorehamGull

He's now back
Jul 6, 2003
Shoreham of course
:wave: :mexican: :mexican: :mexican: :mexican: :mexican: :mexican: :mexican: :mexican: :mexican: :mexican: :mexican:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here