Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you're all going to Portugal clap your hands

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
:lolol: :lolol: :clap2: :clap2: :clap: :clap: :lolol: :lolol: :clap2: :clap2: :clap: :clap:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Tickets oversubscribed and lost out in the lottery. There are suspicions that UEFA are limiting the number of successful applications from England:(

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
I'm going - got three from the lottery, and am intending to spend a couple of weeks on holiday in Portugal and France.

Jul 23, 2003
I got tickets, 950euro but i can watch every swedish game for that price, and If sweden lose the (for exampel) quarterfinal I will get some money back!

And we have allready orderd a hotelroom in Lissabon, 22 nights!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Last edited:

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
:clap: :clap: :clap:

I am going!! I have should have enough loyalty points to get me a ticket for the friendly in Portugal in Febuary which will give me a another point. This should mean when I come to apply for England's Euro 2004 tickets I should be ok to get all the tickets I need.

Bring it on.

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Worthing BHA

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
I will apply through the England supporters club called 'englandfans'. Unless you are a member you cannot now specifically apply for England tickets.

You can visit www.Euro2004.com and there you can buy tickets for fixtures at each stadium. But until the draw has been made no one knows which teams will be playing at which stadiums.

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Worthing BHA

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Thimble have one cap, having been a the maximum number for years. Thank you Mr Crozier. Still, pack the golf clubs, suss the black market out as Portugal for 3 weeks has a nice sound to it. Is it me as has some real dross qualified for this tournament. Also Spain v Holland and Turkey v Russia in the play offs would get rid of 2 of the stronger teams before the tournament begins.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here