Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If your still up what are you drinking ?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Fair enough my fine friend. I had a big night on Friday, for my works leaving do. Had a dry one last night but fancied a tipple tonight.
And having just watched our "highlights" on the football league show, i'm tempted to swig from the bottle now

:lolol: go for it

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
My only tipple... cider, of the Strongbow variety currently, didn't go to the pub tonight.

HalifaxSeagull

Aug 24, 2010
sorry to hear that. Had £2 on barca to win 4-1 and a 6 win accumulator come in tonight. That's why i fancy a drink. been a long time coming though.

Nice. Did you win much? A mate of mine got 9 out of 10 results today, had Villa beat Liverpool he'd have won £14k from £2 bet!! Bugger...

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
Nice one, 14k blimey !! No only a couple a quid on both got me £40 return. Better than nothing. Pay for my weekend bet's.

Misread sorry, close though.

Last edited:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I had a big night on Friday, for my works leaving do. Had a dry one last night but fancied a tipple tonight.
Wow you are drunk. Last night was Friday night, so your dry one was just a dream, and the drinking continues.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Are you 16 :)

Used to drink beer, changed through the years from Lager as a kid to Guinness to Bitter and real ale then back to lager and from last year found beer to heavy and cider far more refreshing, not necessarily Strongbow, but for a few tinnies at home it's the easiest stuff to buy. Orchard is one very good cider.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Used to drink beer, changed through the years from Lager as a kid to Guinness to Bitter and real ale then back to lager and from last year found beer to heavy and cider far more refreshing, not necessarily Strongbow, but for a few tinnies at home it's the easiest stuff to buy. Orchard is one very good cider.

Fair play fella, I was just teasing.
I really got into pear cider last summer. Bloody love it now

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Mistley Essex
Can't sleep , so decided to get up and make a nice cup of tea

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
Thought I'd get the ball rolling again for tonight. Golf on had a bottle of white chilling all day just settling in for the night.
:cheers:

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
Cup of tea here as I am going down to Hove Lawns shortly to collect my lad and his mates who have been playing footie with the NSC posse - but I have a chilled bottle of Zinfandel in the fridge for later and will be opening that up later!!! It would be rude not to drink it - its been calling my name all day x

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
Cup of tea here as I am going down to Hove Lawns shortly to collect my lad and his mates who have been playing footie with the NSC posse - but I have a chilled bottle of Zinfandel in the fridge for later and will be opening that up later!!! It would be rude not to drink it - its been calling my name all day x

Nice, especially as there's no work tomorrow.

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
Nice, especially as there's no work tomorrow.

I need to have my belgian waffles tonight too as my willpower was good last night after all - think it will slip tonight though with a bottle of Zinfandel on the go!!! But hey ho - got to live a little eh?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here