Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you won that 80m euro millions...

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
or i might buy 800,000,000 10p pieces and play those slot machine things where the pusher moves in and out.........for the rest of my days.

:)

thejackal

Throbbing Member
Oct 22, 2008
Brighthelmstone
I read the article about the £84m on the BBC website before I had checked my tickets

I also did this, and then checked my email to see one from The National Lottery with the subject line "Great news about your ticket". I kid you not.

£6.80 :(

and for a brief moment, I was convinced it could be me.

Funny thing is, I still wasn't convinced it was me. I know how feckin unlikely it is!

As for what I would do if I did win, I would definitely put some money into the club; maybe set up a foundation or a fund to benefit the youth setup?

Last edited:

desprateseagull

Jul 20, 2003
brighton, actually
spend 75mil on raising general awareness and improvements regarding free energy, sustainable living, and living away from the big unethical banks in alternative solutions.....

why not just pontificate on twitter/facebook etc, and save yer money for something more useful..

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
I'd give half of it to charity, with the other half split even with my family. Then with the remainder £20,000,000 I'd contemplate on running a shitty team with ambitions of getting them to the football league.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
A little list off the top of my head

pay off student loan
give all my mates 300k each to do the same + buy a house
buy a specially designed house with a home cinema, gym, astro turf, pool, tennis court.
Buy a Aston martin + any other car I like from that weeks top gear
buy a formula one car
buy shares in Albion and get a seat on the board as my 'job'
buy loads of property to rent out to at least have SOME income.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
i'd also set up a charity called the "One a season" charity, an entire block of season tickets, given to those who are the poorest in the city/local area who show good character and are role models for others around them, and another sectino for young carers where they'd have a season ticket, ever two weeks, they have their responsabilty taken off their sholders with carers being brought in for that day so the young'uns can have a day off.

newhaven seagull 85

SELDOM IN NEWHAVEN
Dec 3, 2006
I'd give half of it to charity, with the other half split even with my family. Then with the remainder £20,000,000 I'd contemplate on running a shitty team with ambitions of getting them to the football league.

if i were you i would spend some on a math lesson first:laugh:

Vicar!

Jul 22, 2003
Worthing
Buy Portsmouth and relocate them to Selhurst Park
Stage two buy Palace and relocate them to Portsmouth
Stage three sit back and laugh!!!!

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Wipe my arse with £50 notes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here