Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you won that 80m euro millions...

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Change it into pound coins and make a house out of pound coins.

This would not only be fun but would also up the price of the pound as there would be less in circulation :thumbsup:

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
I'd like to donate the cash to build a new training centre for the players and a youth academy.

I'd then like to travel the World and work on various volunteer conservation projects.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I read the article about the £84m on the BBC website before I had checked my tickets and for a brief moment, I was convinced it could be me.

I would retire and become a travel writer. Set up charity foundations all over the world and adopt a few villages in the poorest of countries.

I would give Sussex and Brighton an annual sum, but not gift them a lump sum.

I'd definitely try and turn the £80m into more with 'safe' investments.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Id buy a load of blonde and brunette bimbos and have a naked volley ball court built in new mansion!

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Pay for Uni, a car (insurance and everything), driving lessons, money for new players and a box at falmer, pay my mums debts, 500,000 to REMF, buy eastbourne borough or somthing, sell it after they're made amazingly good for more and repeat the process

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
spend 75mil on raising general awareness and improvements regarding free energy, sustainable living, and living away from the big unethical banks in alternative solutions.

2m to live comfortably and give to family n friends.

3m for a striker for the albion.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
I'd have a 30m deep swimming pool and dive centre.
I'd set up a £20m fund to pay out up to £1m a year to buy players.
Also I would pay a brass band to play "Sussex by the sea" in my garden every time Brighton or Sussex win.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
raising general awareness and improvements regarding free energy, sustainable living

what free energy would that be then?

my win would go into property (strategic purchases to preserve areas of interesting character, ie the North Laine) and about half to create as energy business based re-establishing power generation from mills and weirs throughout the country. With Bloom at the club, putting funds into BHA seems a little pointless and just a vanity project... though probably would make funds available for occasional purchases or scholarship scheme. Pay for Skint to be on the shirt for the next 10 years too, free advertising as a thankyou for the years they helped us.

Last edited:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I'd jack in the job so I could be with my baby daughter 24/7.
But I would allow myself the luxury of a couple rounds of golf a week.

Oh, and I would like a sauna complex in my garden for my poor, aching back. Other than that, I'm fairly content. :smile:

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I'd buy the largest farm I could as close to London as possible. Build my dream home with about three acres of landscaped gardens.

With the remaining land, hopefully 200+ acres i'd plant a forest of native trees with several wooden out houses to escape to. In the centre of the forrest, in a clearing i'd commission a large man made lake with a large stilted lake house for the summer months.

I'd also want to plant a smallish forrest of giant american redwoods, perhaps 50 acres naming it after my surname, in 200 years time they would be 150 meteres tall and amongst the tallest trees in britain, i've been obsessed by these forrest since seeing the Ewoks s a kid.

Not sure apart from that, can't say i've thought about it much !!!

I'd pay for FREE admission for EVERYONE to every home league game at Falmer for the first season. I reckon I could negotiate a discount and get the deal for about £10 million.

And I'd spend my days reading the binfests on NSC about how UNFAIR this was, because the WRONG people were going to all the games.

I'd still have £70 million to play with later.

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
I'd buy panini stickers because I reckon it is going to cost 80m to get them all. I'd have a few swappsies I reckon so i would give those away free

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here