Votes: 14 28.0%
  • WTF

Votes: 10 20.0%

• Total voters

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
The Boss said:
When I was at school (quite some time ago!) if you were circumcised you were a "roundhead", if you weren't you were a "cavalier"

And you went around checking?

I thought nobody was circumcised anymore. Its virtually illegal here at this stage, there was a big big scandal over doctors in Waterford doing it.

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH
MYOB said:
And you went around checking?

I thought nobody was circumcised anymore. Its virtually illegal here at this stage, there was a big big scandal over doctors in Waterford doing it.

What about Jews? Or are there no Jews in Ireland?
Circumcision has been popular in the US since about the 1950's but I heard that it's slowly going out of fashion. I certainly wouldn't do it to my son :ohmy:

Mr Popkins

Jul 8, 2003
LIVING IN SIN
i'd be a Roundhead as I have the haircut for it!

plus I bloody hate the Royal family, why do they pay no inheritance tax?

the Queem Mum owes the british Tax payer millions!!!

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
US Seagull said:
What about Jews? Or are there no Jews in Ireland?
Circumcision has been popular in the US since about the 1950's but I heard that it's slowly going out of fashion. I certainly wouldn't do it to my son :ohmy:

Feck all of them -1,790 in 2002. And they're all too old to be breeding anymore.

Compared to the 1930's-1960's, when we had three Jewish mayors of Dublin and a large Jewish population on the south inner city - Kosher butchers, etc everywhere.

And a massive Jewish *sausage* maker of all things, Haufmanns.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Tom Hark said:
1642?

If I was like some of the freaks in the South Stand I'd be sneaking out to the bus round about then :salute:

Gah, I *HATE* people who do that. Like every Bristol supporter at Cardiff :clap2: :clap2:

It was great seeing the 30K of us, and the other end of the stadium *empty* at the end.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Icy Gull said:
I reckon most of you who post on this board would join Oliver Cromwell's Roundheads rather than the King's Cavaliers. Am I right ???

Sure thing buddy :clap:

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
MYOB said:
Gah, I *HATE* people who do that. Like every Bristol supporter at Cardiff :clap2: :clap2:

It was great seeing the 30K of us, and the other end of the stadium *empty* at the end.

Would you have hung around to see them lifting the throphy ??

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
CAFC Matt said:
I wouldn't join the amry as you would end up dead

Note that it is the British Army not Royal Army.

The Royal Navy stayed loyal.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The Orange Seagull said:
If I was to be transported back to 1642 I would probably take with me a book of historical records,also loads of cash and head straight to the nearest bookies.

:drink:

And when you pulled out a £20.00 note to pay in the bookies, which would probably be some thug in an Inn you'd be beaten up and your books would get you burnt at the stake as devil worshipper :lol:

Last edited:

Life After Bobby said:
agree, would def have been a roundhead. then, assuming i survived long enough would have become a leveller and then, cos the levellers all smell and are flea infested, joined the diggers. and then died from some horrible disease.

:lolol: and the final indignity, Billy Bragg would end up recording a song about you.

Last edited:

Dandyman

In London village.
A proud soldier of Colonel Rainborough's regiment for me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here