Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you were to become the next Chelsea Manager what would you do first?

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
I think buy all the squad the 'hungry hippos' game and have an inter-club knockout
competition. Cos it's a cracking laff.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
play a steady side who should win most games. Then look to sign some useful players who would bring some real quality to the side, would like to sign Robben and an experienced CB who can dominate the box and bring stability to a shacky defence.

Cech
Bosingwa Cahill Terry Cole
Ramires Essein Lampard Mata
Sturridge Torres

Keep Drogba as far away from anybody as possible and hope to see him out of the club asap.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Get shot of di Matteo,buy a trench coat and practice squatting on the touch line,bring in a certain Mr Poyet to do the real work,luxuriate in my position as the new "special one." All after getting my lawyers to ensure that I have a massive redundancy clause in my seventeen year contract.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Sign a 10 year contract.

Get in Gus, Tanno and Charlie as my back room team, and then get Ambramovich to pay "mooassive" compensation to the Albion.

And get the sack at the end of the season for feeding out all the best players to the Albion :cool:

NickBHAFC18

Feb 24, 2012
Brighton
I would tell Abramovic to let me do my job, without his interference. If he wants to be the Manager let him, otherwise f*** off.

I would then tell Lampard, Cole etc to stop being whining babies and either accept the fact you might not play every game, or hand in a transfer request.

Oh, and then I would say to Torres if he does not manage to get a goal in the next 2 games ill let Drogba, Essien and Mikel gang rape him...bet he'd get a goal then.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here