Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you were offered it...

Would you take a point at Charlton if you were offered it now

• Total voters

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Not much wrong with Hammond, if you ask me.

Dan Harding, on the other hand, is f***ing gash.

you lot can argue till the cows come home but I'm not sure either of those players were surplus to requirements at the Withdean. After leaving the Albion Harding was a regular in the team that got to the Champ play off final for Leeds.

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
........ and Hammonds first game for Saints was against Colchester who he had just left, and they had flags up of him like some sort of legend.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
........ and Hammonds first game for Saints was against Colchester who he had just left, and they had flags up of him like some sort of legend.

In fairness, anyone who can kick a ball ten yards to a team-mate is a legend at Colchester.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
you lot can argue till the cows come home but I'm not sure either of those players were surplus to requirements at the Withdean. After leaving the Albion Harding was a regular in the team that got to the Champ play off final for Leeds.
It would be top if he loses in the Champ play-off final again. :thumbsup:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Ahhh Hammond.
The anonymous midfielder who demanded to be the highest paid player at the club, asked us to "prove our ambition", then promptly went and signed for a club which was about to move into a plastic tupperware box that was doomed to relegation.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Would Harding and Hammond get into our team now?

Harding NO WAY. Painter is the BEST left back we have had since Chappers.

Hammond, probably on the bench. He did pop up with some goals but like easy says he was so anonymous the opposition forgot he was there, and us too - until he popped up with the odd goal.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Hammond did have one decent season here, and popped up with the odd goal as you say TMLS, but so many times the game would completely pass him by, and I suspect the saints fans are finding that to be the case as well now.

One of our worst captains ever.

bhadebenhams

Mar 14, 2009
Dean Hammond, contractual issues, eventual transfer to Colchester. I small mention of Wilkins. It seems we are missing four posters. BigGully and bhadeb (plus her other usernames).

It's well known that if it had not been for Dick Knight (Liar!!!) forcing out Dean Hammond (Strong Knees!!!!) we would be in a higher division by now. Dean Wilkins (Drool!!!!!) was always going to take the Real Madrid anyway according to my source, and if it hadn't been for the fact that he failed his Geography O Level and ended up in Margate instead of Madrid, would be in charge at the Berni Inn, or whatever they call their stadium.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here