Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you were offered it...

Would you take a point at Charlton if you were offered it now

• Total voters

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
This has got 4-0 written all over it if you ask me. Barnes 3, Murray 1.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Charlton arent that good this season. The likes of Saints and Albion should expect to collect the points against those clagnuts.
What have Saints got to do with it? I've just checked and you're still miles down the table, in little old 13th place. Below Charlton.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I would take a point if it was offered now....

But if we were 1-0 up and they got a diabolical penalty decision by a blind linesman and an anally retarded referee to make it 1-1 in the 93rd min then I think I would actually wait for the officials after the game to shake them warmly by the throat.

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
What have Saints got to do with it? I've just checked and you're still miles down the table, in little old 13th place. Below Charlton.

f*** off Sim. Both BHA and Saints have played the same 2 teams over the previous 2 weekends and weve won both and youve drawn both.

Were only down there due to owner dying then manager swapping. Were playing good football now and you know we'll be up there by the end of next month.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
3 points is the only option.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
f*** off Sim. Both BHA and Saints have played the same 2 teams over the previous 2 weekends and weve won both and youve drawn both.

Were only down there due to owner dying then manager swapping. Were playing good football now and you know we'll be up there by the end of next month.
Sadly there is every chance of you reaching our high standards at some point soon, yes.

But right now, you're a midtable outfit below Bournemouth, Rochdale and Exeter.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Sadly there is every chance of you reaching our high standards at some point soon, yes.

But Fat Ricky is finding his form , is he good enough to play for the Albion in the Championship though ?

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill

Well then. and we all know it's our May postitionings that count.

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Funny. I thought it was primarily because you've got beat in nearly half your league games so far.

All but 1 of which during a spell of manager changover. 3 wins and 1 draw from last 4 and clear favourites for the title again. :lolol:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
All but 1 of which during a spell of manager changover. 3 wins and 1 draw from last 4 and clear favourites for the title again. :lolol:
Loving how all your fans are getting gobby again. One bloke on your forum has just said you're "the Real Madrid of the division and played like it on Saturday". PISS myself laughing.

Huddersfield away next week for you, who I'm sure will just roll over against the division's GIANT.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
It went from, 'we're going up as champions' to 'we need to get some loans in quickly' and 'we need to spend big in January' and then back to 'we're going up as champions' within the space of a week :laugh: . I reckon we'll tonk sants home and away this season :D

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
No way. There is no chance we won't win this game. In fact, I'd say it's probably about as confident as I have been about any match this season. I'd even say I'm more sure we will beat Charlton than Yeovil at home the week after.

Spot on.
I'm not entirely sure why, but I am so confident about this game going into it. More so than the likes of Yeovil and Bournemouth at home as you say, I really do think we'll take all 3 points.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
One Southampton fan said he hoped Rochdale 'enjoyed their day out at St Marys'. Later claiming that Rochdale were not overawed by the team despite the fact that Southampton were in the Premier League in recent years whilst Rpchdale languished in the non-league. I kid you not.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
It went from, 'we're going up as champions' to 'we need to get some loans in quickly' and 'we need to spend big in January' and then back to 'we're going up as champions' within the space of a week :laugh: . I reckon we'll tonk sants home and away this season :D
I've got a sneaky feeling that we'll have to make do with 4 points from Southampton this season.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Southampton, as a club and a set of supporters, seem to operate under the delusion that they are a Premiership club just "visiting" the lower leagues right now. They can't quite get their heads round the fact that despite the swanky stadium, big-talking boardroom and (of course) that famous "Southampton Style" they talk about, they are still sharing a division with Yeovil and Dagenham & Redbridge.

Its lovely to watch.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Southampton, as a club and a set of supporters, seem to operate under the delusion that they are a Premiership club just "visiting" the lower leagues right now. They can't quite get their heads round the fact that despite the swanky stadium, big-talking boardroom and (of course) that famous "Southampton Style" they talk about, they are still sharing a division with Yeovil and Dagenham & Redbridge.

Its lovely to watch.

I think STAINS need reminding how long it took LEEDS to get out of the division! And then only by the skin of their teeth last year!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here