Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you were DW......

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
What would have been your full time team talk to the lads?

Last edited:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
We haven't got enough bandwith for me to type it.

Probably would have involved many 4 letter words.

Last edited:

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
I cant imagine him getting angry, I hardly ever noticed him get angry when he was a player, I remember him bottling every 50/50 challenge though :eek:

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Listen lads,I know Im shi* and defo not qualified for a job this difficult...I'm very surprised you worked it out so quick.

I quit!

:clap:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The Chesterfield fans leaving Withdean said they could hear the 4 letter tirade from Wilkins as they passed close to the dressing-portacabins, so one can only guess how he upped the post-match blasting on Sunday.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
DW “So, what did you think of your performance?”

KM “Well Gaffer….”

DW “Shut the :censored: up! I will tell you what I thought of the :censored: game! Not one of you deserves to call yourself a professional footballer going by that display. You couldn’t pass to your own :censored: man, tackles were going amiss, you were about as penetrating as a dormouse’s cock! The only threat we had on goal, was during the half time interval when the subs were warming up and Sullivan miscued a pass and it hit the :censored: roof of the net. We were being watched by 31 people and Colin the dog. How the :censored: can we hold our heads high after that :censored: display, I am very tempted to swap you all with the entire squad of :censored: Ringmer’s :censored: U10s. You might as well have not turned up - had a :censored: lie in and gorged yourself on Roast Beef and Yorkshire puddings. Blackpool might only have scored two in that :censored: instance! I thought my instructions were easy enough to follow. You all know which magnet you are! I have never seen such a bunch of pitiful losers running around like headless chickens before! What the :censored: were you doing out there! On the plus side….What!? There is no :censored: plus side! You useless bunch of cretins. Get out”

CHORUS “All of….”

DW “Get the :censored: out my sight you bunch of Pansies. I gave you ice cream and I gave you pizza and this is how you :censored: repay me? The hand licking, hearing dog on Man of Harveys train could have done a damn sight better than you and we would only have to pay it :censored: dog biscuits!”

Last edited:

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
BarrelofFun said:

KM “Well Gaffer….”

DW “Shut the :censored: up! I will tell you what I thought of the :censored: game! Not one of you deserves to call yourself a professional footballer going by that display. You couldn’t pass to your own :censored: man, tackles were going amiss, you were about as penetrating as a dormouse’s cock! The only threat we had on goal, was during the half time interval when the subs were warming up and Sullivan miscued a pass and it hit the :censored: roof of the net. We were being watched by 31 people and Colin the dog. How the :censored: can we hold our heads high after that :censored: display, I am very tempted to swap you all with the entire squad of :censored: Ringmer’s :censored: U10s. You might as well have not turned up - had a :censored: lie in and gorged yourself on Roast Beef and Yorkshire puddings. Blackpool might only have scored two in that :censored: instance! I thought my instructions were easy enough to follow. You all know which magnet you are! I have never seen such a bunch of pitiful losers running around like headless chickens before! What the :censored: were you doing out there! On the plus side….What!? There is no :censored: plus side! You useless bunch of cretins. Get out”

CHORUS “All of….”

DW “Get the :censored: out my sight you bunch of Pansies. I gave you ice cream and I gave you pizza and this is how you :censored: repay me? The hand licking, hearing dog on Man of Harveys train could have done a damn site better than you and we would only have to pay it :censored: dog biscuits!”

:lolol:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
BarrelofFun said:

KM “Well Gaffer….”

CHORUS “All of….”

DW “Get the :censored: out my sight you bunch of Pansies. I gave you ice cream and I gave you pizza and this is how you :censored: repay me? The hand licking, hearing dog on Man of Harveys train could have done a damn sight better than you and we would only have to pay it :censored: dog biscuits!”

:lolol: :clap2: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here