Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] If you were an animal, which would you be and why?

Quebec Seagull

Vive le football... LIBRE!
Oct 19, 2022
Gatineau, Québec, CANADA
Rooster GIF

Or

Why? IYKYK

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Laysan Albatross.

Live 60-70 years, migratory birds who spend much of their time chilling on islands around Hawaii and the pacific.

Finds a mate for life, likely on Hawaii (annual honeymoon’s island hopping sounds nice) - no fighting for mates and all that nuisance.

Diet consists of mostly seafood, so plenty of Omega oils to keep the brain sharp. 🤓

Plus, play games shitting on whoever you want, and having a go at stealing chips to go with your fish.

Honestly, sounds pretty fantastic to me.

1719682775161.png

Last edited:

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
I was asked this question in the interview for a contract at Family Investments. Apparently, everyone the IT dept interviewed, had to be asked it, because the woman who ran the department, was a part-time psychologist, and used the answers to decide who she would offer the contract to. Totally f***** bonkers.

Yes, I got the contract. It was the most inefficient place I worked in over 20 end-clients.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I would come back as a Honey Badger, and seek out every **** that voted against me in NSC Worlds Hardest Creature.

Mustafa II

Oct 14, 2022
Hove
Dog, hoping to have a good home.

No stress of work or relationships. Biggest stress would be my beloved owner leaving me for a time, but mainly because of the anticipation of absolute ecstasy I'd feel when they return.

Get to sleep most of the day. Lots of free food, which would be my 2nd favourite thing in the world. Even if there is no food, I'd find something random to eat.

Get to go out for walks, where I'd meet other dogs and have a great time. Possibly the occasional shag in the bushes. Strings-free, of course.

I'd also probably be fortunate enough to never lose a loved one, unlike my owners, who I'd love unconditionally and more than anything else, from my earliest memory, until the day I die.

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
The GOAT

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here