Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you were a top player............

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Where in the world would you want to play? and why?

You are not allowed to pick us.

For me I think Barca because I like the sun and tapas.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Barca.

I'm a huge fan of their way of playing, and I would love to be part of such a team.

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
Liverpool. Passionate fans, rich history & to score infront of the Kop would be amazing.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Citeh... 200k per week in my bin for doing nowt but watching 1 or 2 games per week.:mad:

Seriously, Barca, Real or one of the top Italian sides just for the good weather and great food.

finlaych

Apr 16, 2011
Brighton, United Kingdom
Or Helsingborgs:

swedish_girls.jpg

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Would start my career at Brighton, then transferred for a massive fee to Juventus, then after a few Serie A titles and a couple of European Cups I would be the subject of a world record transfer to Real Madrid.

Many many La Liga titles and a hat full of European Cups later I would come back to England in my early 30's and finish my career at the Amex.

That was fun to dream a bit................................, now better get back to cleaning up the dog shit in the back garden.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Real Madrid or Man Utd, I guess it depends in what position I played as I'd want to play regularly rather than sit on a bench.

If I was a central midfielder than Man Utd, if a striker than Real Madrid. They are their clubs weakest positions and I'd get more playing time

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
i know I started the thread but you are all a bunch of effing dreamers.

In the words of Micky Flannigan:

'Your'e a dreamer Alan, you'll never drive a van'.

NickBHAFC18

Feb 24, 2012
Brighton
Either Manchester United or Madrid.

Manchester United because they are the biggest team in English football history and the Premiership is the toughest and most competitive league in the world. Or Madrid, the most successful European teams if I wanted to suck up the sun in Spain. I hate Barca.

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
Hah, Great question! Let start with United, then move to Madrid, or maybe Milan. Once I'm done there I'd effectively 'retire' from big-boy league. Maybe a year or two in MLS, A-League, J-League, Scandanavia, see the world and stuff, and then break the golden rule and see out my career in Brighton - or - if I'm not allowed to do that then i'd go to Inverness and live in the Highlands. :rave:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Valencia or Roma. I've never been to Barcelona and I'm sure it's a lovely city but what a pretentious football club. I have been to Madrid and have to say the city does nothing for me.

And then retire to NY or LA, playing in front of moderate 25,000 crowds on a hugely inflated contract, and without the hassle of being mobbed wherever I go. :thumbsup: (Would prefer NY please, LA is a shit hole)

Bodular

Jul 9, 2012
Would start at Chelsea having won everything for four years on the trot, would then move to Sparta Prague, visiting the strip clubs nightly, after 18 months I will check into Los Olivos rehab in Spain for my sex and drug addiction.

Jose mourinho would then sign me up, getting my career back on track winning everything again.
After 5 glorious years in Madrid I would move to psg for a world record fee of £400,000,000, heading back to Brighton aged 32 to see out my career winning everything for another 5 years until I retire to mid Wales with my 4 wives to become a artist and open a hedonistic holiday camp. :rave::clap2::drool::wink::sheep:

D

Deleted member 18477

Ohhh man what a question.

Barca - best team on the planet, playing with messi, Xavi, Iniesta, Stopping Jose mourinho the special one winning, major chance at European glory, amazing stadium, amazing weather.

Real Madrid - biggest club in the world! Playing with Ronaldo and co. playing for the special one. Trying to stop Barca from winning. Major chance at euro glory. Amazing stadium, great weather although more humid than Barca.

Valencia - top city! But that's not enough!

Roma - top city! Nice stadium but dont like the running track!

Inter/AC Milan - 3 years ago either would have been a great team to play for. Nice city, great stadium, great players and managers. Now? Hmmm not sure they have great teams at all. Look very average this season.

Manchester Utd - shit city, biggest club in England. Guarenteed glory at some point! Great stadium and managed by the best manager ever in exist!

Man city - shit city, great team, great manager, nice stadium, BIG MONEY!!! Guarenteed glory at some point!

Arsenal - lovely stadium, great football, great manager, great city to live in. And to help them towards their first trophy in 8 years and possibly become a legend.

Liverpool - when Rafa was there I would have said yes, great stadium, great fans who sing an amazing songs, the Kop? Just wow! Chance at euro glory and prem glory when Rafa was there. Since he's gone... No f***ing way. Liverpool are not a team who would attract me if I was a top player now!

Chelsea - nah, John Terry's a massive twat!

Spurs - hmm when Harry was there maybe. Not sure about AVB yet. Only 36,000 fans each home game. Nowhere near as appealing as the other teams!

I'd have to say Barca, Real Madrid, Man Utd, Man City or Arsenal for me!

If I HAD to pick one? Barca. You get the whole package!

Last edited by a moderator:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here