Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you were a hero!

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I would like to be able to give off EMP. Strange you might think but I am sick of sitting on the train during my daily commute with people yabbering into their mobile phones or playing music loudly. I would love use a discreet EMP that knocks out there equipment.

Albion, England & Heroes forever.

Thimble Keegan
Rustington BHA

Surely it would also knock out the electronic equipment on the train too? Although that is a good suggestion.

My special power would be the ability to be instantly sexually irresistable to the opposite sex.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I would be Cake Woman: possessing the awesome power of being able to turn myself into a slice of Battenburg, at will.

I think the initial thrill that this would bring would be fairly quickly tempered by the risk of being eaten alive.

I thought at first that I would go for FLYING. The fun of that would never wear off... and it would be great for getting into matches and events without a ticket.

But then I think the INVISIBILITY option is actually by far the most useful.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I think the initial thrill that this would bring would be fairly quickly tempered by the risk of being eaten alive.
QUOTE]

Maybe I have a VORE fetish & it would be the ultimate way to go??! :braders: Mind you, you'd be a right turkey if it wasn't all that :dunce:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here