• Total voters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Did you enjoy it, that is all?

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
yes, only because I had £5 on it to go to penalties (8/1) and £1 on Lampard being last scorer (10/1)

how on earth did you get 8/1 on it to go to penalties? - that was the odds on either side to win on penalties on all the betting sites i saw.(so a 4/1 average)

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Excellent game for a final. I would've prefered Chelsea to win but they're turn will come. ( at least I hope it does for little bulldog's sake )

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I was out for most of the evening and made it home in time for the second half of extra time, fisticuffs, penalties, tea and medals.

Have to say that I enjoyed the little that I saw, bit gutted that I couldn't have watched the whole game.

Last edited:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
yup - great stuff

yES, THE DRAMA, AND THE TENSION, EXCELLENT. MUST HAVE BEEN BRIALLIANT FOR THE REAL FANS

countrygull

Jul 22, 2003
Horsham
good not great game, but great occasion and fantastic drama in the penalties

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The match was, for the most part, dull but those few bits that were good were very very good.

I don't know how Lampard and Grant think they dominated the match after the first half hour - they had 3 shots on target at the end of full-time.

It certainly had images that will live long in the memory - I'm still buzzing at Terry's miss.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
good game, much better than the defensive bore i thought it would be

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here