Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you want to spend 10 minutes with a dopey GRIN on your face, then watch THIS...

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Tony and Gus really does seem to be working as a great partnership.

Gus deserves EVERYTHING he asks for, Tony seems willing to give it to him.

Result = MASSIVE FACE GRIN

Coleby1007

Feb 28, 2011
Lancing
I would take gus in my mouth, no questions

Jul 30, 2011
London
Why can I never see the video/Youtube clips that people post; I just get a blank box (above) where the picture or film clip should be?

Do I need to change some settings on my PC?

I had the same problem but I updated Java and it works now!

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
He's brilliant, isn't he?

As has been said above, I really can't remember ever being so attached, for want of a better word, to an Albion manager. I've even got 'Poyet' on the back of my new home shirt! His whole personality and attitude is infectious, you can't help but smile when you hear him speak.

To make it even better, he's a bloody good manager as well, who has us playing better football than most will ever have seen and who (along with Tano and the coaching staff, to give credit where it's due) has brought about every bit as much of an on-pitch transformation to this club as Tony Bloom has an off-pitch one.

What a time to be an Albion fan.

all of this, I am quite literally in AWE of Gus. Can't see the video at work but loved hearing him on the radio last night, liked the bit about (to paraphrase) how up to now it's all been about the new stadium and opening the supporters bar and so on but now 'ees business'. Top bloke :thumbsup:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I like Gus so much that if he left us to manage his national side I'd drop England and support Uruguay without giving it a second thought.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
You really can see why CMS chose us because of Poyet. His personality is just so infectious.

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
[yt]fTLsb4V0RP0[/yt]

He really, really is marvellous isn't he ?
Outside of friends and family, I cannot recall feeling as much AFFECTION for another man. And if thats GAY then I just don't care.

Gus :bowdown:

I love him, and Tony.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Simply, I have never been in love with someone I don't personally know, but Gus is the exception. I love that man.

Oh and Kylie Minogue.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here