Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you want to lose your free time and sanity ....

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
What three letters come next in this series?

G E L N D . . .

FFS :angry:

Sea

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
Couldn't give a rats arse said:
Last time I give an answer as it spoils it. Hopefully, this will get you into the right mindset.

Dictionary.
Im still completely stuck on this question and its the first one!

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst

Oct 19, 2004
Hastings
Sea said:
Im still completely stuck on this question and its the first one!

How can you be stuck when I have given you the answer? :lolol: :dunce: A dictionary starts with A and you can look up skirt!

PS Barnet - I'm stuck on 4.1.6 as well. It annoys me when the forums keep saying how easy it is. Say what you see, my arse!

Sea

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
How can you be stuck when I have given you the answer? :lolol: :dunce: A dictionary starts with A and you can look up skirt!

PS Barnet - I'm stuck on 4.1.6 as well. It annoys me when the forums keep saying how easy it is. Say what you see, my arse!
:dunce: I did get it in the end-honest!

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells

still dont get how to do this.......any ideas - your answer is obviously right but I don't understand! -

Last edited:

Oct 19, 2004
Hastings
Rusthall Seagull said:

still dont get how to do this.......any ideas - your answer is obviously right but I don't understand! -

Is that the colour one? Cyan spells out one letter, Magenta the next. No colours means white - all colours mean black. You just need to see which blocks are which colour and find the letter.

4.1.7. :eek: :shootself

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
Is that the colour one? Cyan spells out one letter, Magenta the next. No colours means white - all colours mean black. You just need to see which blocks are which colour and find the letter.

4.1.7. :eek: :shootself

Thanks!

Steph

Jul 26, 2004
Bognor
Got it - ignore the number of the letter's - just say them as plurals if there is more than one!

No I'm being really dense I still don't get it!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here