Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"If you took into account inflation, Falmer isnt going to be dearer than Withdean. "

Tickets To The Gunshow

• Total voters

Ideally I'd have a pricing structure like (for League 1 - not too much more for Championship):

Best Seats (other than Corporate) - £25
Seats on length of pitch - £22
Seats at either end - £20
East Stand seats (along the length of the pitch) will be cheaper than West Stand seats. And the stadium is tiered.

There are all sorts of possibilities for a range of prices to apply.

Choosing a random club with a new Stadium ... Adult tickets at Coventry City are £25 / £24 / £23 / £22, depending on where you sit. But if you buy a ticket within two hours of kick-off, the price is £26 in all areas.

And don't forget the travel voucher element in Albion tickets. That's going to remain, once we get to Falmer.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I also think the Albion should make good use of a full range of prices. Sure the best seats will cost a fair whack but there should be scope, in certain areas of the ground, for tickets even cheaper than at Withdean.

Mind youi, I don't hold out much hope. I've always said the current East Stand should be priced at £15.00

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
No Idea what the prices will be, but with the "huge range of prices" quote, that sounds like there will a whole lot more zones than either now or at the Goldstone. No bad thing either. There should definitely be separate zones on the side stands.

Tickets in the centre of the sides should be for reserved seats but a higher price than on the sides of the sides. People who want to sit right on the half way line will have a reserved seat, and the option of WALTZING into the ground and into their seat five minutes before kick off. They'd pay a little more for the privilege, but everyone would still having the choice to get a cheaper unreserved seating ticket further up the field.

More money for the club, reserved seats for those who want them and don't mind paying a bit more for the privilege, and regular seats for everyone else. Anyway, by the sounds of it, they're already thinking along these LINES.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
We are building a spanking new stadium that holds way more than twice what Withdean does, that is rarely filled to anywhere near capacity, the only way we will ever get near to filling Falmer is if we draw a big team in the Cup or there is an aggressive pricing strategy...given the current state of the team and our league position it may well need to be the latter.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Why don't we wait until it is built before arguing about the pricing structure?

I also think the Albion should make good use of a full range of prices. Sure the best seats will cost a fair whack but there should be scope, in certain areas of the ground, for tickets even cheaper than at Withdean.

Mind youi, I don't hold out much hope. I've always said the current East Stand should be priced at £15.00

And the west stand, with that view, should be no more than £10 (unless CP are the visitors).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here