Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] If you threw the bottle that hit the little kid at the front of the north

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Is it me or has throwing things from the stands become a “thing” recently. Leeds fans at Man Utd players. Man Utd fans at Simeone last night. This. What is wrong with these morons?

Yep. Five percent of people are utter pricks. They will copy any prickish behaviour. Chucking things is the new monkey chant :shrug:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Very well said ... I honestly can't believe so many on here have made light of the incident ... trying to be clever with their 'jokes'!

Or maybe I can believe it ...

And just imagine if that bottle still had its top on and the increased chance of a more serious injury to the young lad!

Yes there are jokes that have been made after coming in after another disappointing match, gallows humour as one post suggests.
Would any of us that made jokes laughed if we had seen it happen? - Definitely not.

emphyrian

May 25, 2004
Woodingdean
It came from behind me. Two utter morons who moan about the players constantly throughout the ninety minutes (although to be honest i couldn't tell you if was these two or some randoms who came up to the area half way through the match.) Row AD of area N1B around seat 57ish.
I walked down and spoke to the stewards and they said they had identified who threw it and were going to deal with it.

Hope they do get banned as it was a horrid thing to see.

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
It came from behind me. Two utter morons who moan about the players constantly throughout the ninety minutes (although to be honest i couldn't tell you if was these two or some randoms who came up to the area half way through the match.) Row AD of area N1B around seat 57ish.
I walked down and spoke to the stewards and they said they had identified who threw it and were going to deal with it.

Hope they do get banned as it was a horrid thing to see.

Well done for doing so :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here