Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you think the Albion are bad, then check out Konyaspor

1066gull

Last three games were 0-0 draws and haven't scored in their last six games.

Now that's bad.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
*hands 1066Gull a 50p piece*

Go and call someone who gives a shit.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Got trounced by Fenerbahce tonight as well.. and didnt score again

They are not as bad as my team, newly promoted Kocaelispor. Actualkly built a strong squad in he summer and then employed the biggest arse of a manager in Turkish football (literally) Yilmaz Vural.... you think Fatih Terim is a bit mad.. you need to see Yilmaz Vural's histrionics... pounding his head on the turf when the team does something wrong. Last week Kocaelispor threw away a two-goal lead at home and lost 5-2... to one of the relegation candidates.

Kocaeli really are AWFUL!!!

They are not as bad as my team, newly promoted Kocaelispor. Actualkly built a strong squad in he summer and then employed the biggest arse of a manager in Turkish football (literally) Yilmaz Vural.... you think Fatih Terim is a bit mad.. you need to see Yilmaz Vural's histrionics... pounding his head on the turf when the team does something wrong. Last week Kocaelispor threw away a two-goal lead at home and lost 5-2... to one of the relegation candidates.

Is Actualkly the club owner ??

1066gull

I had a bet on them to lose on saturday I think to Gazi. something?

All 9/10 teams came through with the Konya/Chelsea draw but Utrecht couldn't beat Volendam :(. 10 grand for a 25pence bet :lolol: :(

I find the Turkish Super Liga incredibly exciting at the moment, top 5 separated by about 2 points and SIVASSPOR on the top followed by TRABSBONAPOR, amazing stuff!

BTW, never bet on Besiktas, unreliable tossers :(

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
I had a bet on them to lose on saturday I think to Gazi. something?

All 9/10 teams came through with the Konya/Chelsea draw but Utrecht couldn't beat Volendam :(. 10 grand for a 25pence bet :lolol: :(

I find the Turkish Super Liga incredibly exciting at the moment, top 5 separated by about 2 points and SIVASSPOR on the top followed by TRABSBONAPOR, amazing stuff!

BTW, never bet on Besiktas, unreliable tossers :(

Sunday night is the big one... Galatasaray - Besiktas. You're right don't bet on Besiktas... their squad is awful and its likely they'll sack their second manager of the saeson during the spring break. This is the last game before the break. Afterthe break don't bet so heavily on the little teams as what normally happens is that during the spring break all the big teams buy the best players of the little teams. Expect Sivasspor to be much depleted after the break.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here