Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you supported the league club nearest your birthplace who would it be

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
mmm not entirely sure but probably Paris St Germain ( yes born in Paris )

If we're allowed other leagues, its a virtual tie between Bohemian F.C. and Shelbourne F.C.... except they didn't play there then so Home Farm F.C. (who aren't in the league anymore).

Bohemians is easier.

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
Not sure. Because while I was born in Alton, Hampshire (Aldershot) we didn't live there. So my birth was registered in Kingston-Upon-Thames - thus AFC Wimbledon! Hooray! Or Fulham.

How does that work then? I was born in Bath but didn't live there; my birthplace is still registered as "Bath".

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
How does that work then? I was born in Bath but didn't live there; my birthplace is still registered as "Bath".

Over here you're registered as where your parents live at the time - and I thought that was a relic of the old UK system? However, mine were moving so I got "Dublin" as I was born there, extremely rare to get the city rather than the area name, don't actually know anyone else that has just the city down! Hospitals right in the city centre so hasn't really got an area name...

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada

Same here.

Born in Cuckfield but lived in Haywards Heath - Still says Cuckfield on my birth certificate.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
brighton

i am guessing that virtually EVERYBODY who answered this question with brighton has supported the albion because they are their local team?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Chelsea i believe

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here