Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you spit in the street

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
fly has flown into my mouth....dont really wanna eat it!

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
coz I'm a chav innit.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
because I have an overbuild of saliva , which if swallowed leaves me with a burning throat and sounds bloody horrible

admit tingly I shouldn't spit on a public street , bad taste and unhygienic and I try not to but on occasions I have done so

Last edited:

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
One habit I really hate is spitting casually in the street/pavement. Discreetly when required yes, but just lobbing it on the pavment as people walk past is a no no.

Seems to happen a lot in Leeds. Not noticed it quite as much in Brighton though.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
I have given up pulling Africans up for it round here. Its endemic. f*** it, I have had my TB jab.

Yoda

English & European
Due to a biuld up of saliva which if not cleared will effect my breathing when I go training, same reason why you see footballers do it all the time on the pitch.

I must note I never spit on the pavement, always into the road or down the drain.

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
No excuse:angry:

If you have a cold, you should gob your dockers omelette into the hanky your mum tucked up your sleeve before you left for school.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Its usually fifteen year olds with a fag in one hand and a dog in the other - I believe its something to do with smoking and being cool innit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here