Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If You See This Knob At A Match Let Him Know Exactly What You Think!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
Looks a right moron, better not show his face on saturday or any other day come to think of it.

jonogulls

Aug 2, 2004
bhafc4eva said:
Looks a right moron, better not show his face on saturday or any other day come to think of it.

What you planning to do? Beat up a middle aged man? Posting his photo on here will do no good whatsoever.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
bhafc4eva said:
Thats pretty sad really, the bloke is a TOTAL cuntrag, but he at least has the bollocks not to hide behind anonymity.

Last season I often had to sit next to two FUCKWITS in the North Stand who banged on about Pende for most of the season, stopping only to be interupted by me trying to reason with them, I never felt the urge to use an act of violence against them, because as life long supporters they do have their right to an opinion, and there are others out there like them who dont spend all day on internet message boards reading and learning the negative aspects of the other sites.

I try not to get angry with these peoples ignorance, lets face it, out of a body of say 30000 supporters, a small percentage will always disagree with the majotity.

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
You are all jumping on me like i have threatened to kill the bloke! You couldnt be further from the truth, but if i see him at game i will ask WHY?

SussexHoop

Dec 7, 2003
Can I suggest that those links to his website are removed? It concerns me because one of those pages lists an address and telephone number.

I appreciate Falmer is a very emotive issue but some may be daft enough to take things too far. We don't even know if they are his details (it could be an old address) so there is the additional risk of others being in the firing line.

Last edited:

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
He is entitled to his own opinion. Let him have his own opinion. One man will not stop Falmer and I think it is a touch pathetic to be threatening him.

It is that sort of behaviour that the NIMBYs will lap up and use against the club.

Last edited:

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
TEL: *************

Why not just call him, and ask why he has done this to us?

Last edited by a moderator:

jonogulls

Aug 2, 2004
bhafc4eva said:
TEL: ************

IDIOT. Delete this now. Why put his number on a message board?

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
If anyone has seen this guy around they would not be getting so wound up, he looks pretty 'odd' and not the sort you would take seriously anyway.

I cant imagine for one minute the hopes and dreams of Falmer will be dashed by someone you would probably cross the street to avoid (in a creepy way).

I'm doing my best to stay CALM.

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by bhafc4eva
TEL: 01273 4*****

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IDIOT. Delete this now. Why put his number on a message board?

Sorry :lolol:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
This threads got LIBEL written all over it, suggest the MODS delete all threads/posts/links/phone numbers/pictures before NSC gets shut down AGAIN and for a very LONG time...think about it people please!
We need to discuss this and without NSC most of us are f***ed!

SussexHoop

Dec 7, 2003
bhafc4eva said:
TEL: ***** ******

Because you don't know if they are his details!!! For f:censored:'s sake, how would you feel if you started getting phone calls for someone who doesn't live at yours and you start getting stick for something that's nothing to do with you.

I think you should remove that phone number.

Last edited:

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
SussexHoop said:
Because you don't know if they are his details!!! For f:censored:'s sake, how would you feel if you started getting phone calls for someone who doesn't live at yours and you start getting stick for something that's nothing to do with you.

I think you should remove that phone number.

Alright agreed i over stepped the mark on this one!:nono:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
All I will say is, I'm angry at the decision to add another two sites to the list. Whomever is responsible could be to blame for the death of our club in the near future. Before you ask, yes, I really do mean that.

I won't comment further on what could happen should the planning inquiry go against us.

jonogulls

Aug 2, 2004
Biscuit said:
All I will say is, I'm angry at the decision to add another two sites to the list. Whomever is responsible could be to blame for the death of our club in the near future. Before you ask, yes, I really do mean that.

I won't comment further on what could happen should the planning inquiry go against us.

Jesus talk about over the top reactions. How about a nice slice of reality?

You think the club has survived this far to go bust because of one guy advocating one site for the stadium.

As I've said before: pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here