Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you left early

DT Withdean

Mar 5, 2011
From WSU saw some Eaststanders (not old) leave, and were walking past the open giant gates as Buckley scored. They couldn't see a thing.

If they'd gone to Withdean under the Gus era, why didn't they learn the lesson of late late winners to the Albion?!!!!

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
You get 90 minutes (or 100 today) of football every fortnight roughly - why the hell do people leave early before half time just so they can get in the queue for a beer and leave the game before the end. Get a beer in the other 13 days and 22.5 hours in the fortnight - and get a slightly later bus home. Why bother going at all if you are going to miss some of the game for no good reason at all. Completely befuddles me.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
You get 90 minutes (or 100 today) of football every fortnight roughly - why the hell do people leave early before half time just so they can get in the queue for a beer and leave the game before the end. Get a beer in the other 13 days and 22.5 hours in the fortnight - and get a slightly later bus home. Why bother going at all if you are going to miss some of the game for no good reason at all. Completely befuddles me.

Spot on.

willow147

Mar 16, 2011
Romney Marsh, Kent

IF they are a STH then this should be taken away from them and handed to a more deserving individual.

Prodigal Son

Getting older by the day
Sep 21, 2009
Sussex
You don't support BHA and not expect last minute drama surely?

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
The last bus was not until 1830, why leave early ffs? Ours is the only ground ive ever been that want you to stay, quality.

Brownstuff

Feb 21, 2009
Hove

I never get the mentality of these people too
Doesn't matter how shit a game is, its got to be watched surely for its entirety
It seems they are obsessed with the ritual of beating queues and the ritual of half-time food/half-time pint

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here