Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you left early

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Did many people really leave early? Idiots.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Really beggars belief watching people streaming out of the stadium on 90 minutes - deserved to miss the finest moment

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
Loads round me did, glad they did to be honest they spent most of the time standing on my feet trying to entertain their kid - it's a football match not a crèche

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
I am in WSL and some bloke and his Mrs left with about 5 mins to go, shaking peoples hands as he left.

BIG Mistake, Massive

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Really don't get this leaving early lark - we stayed for 5 minutes after the final whistle and still managed to get the first "S" bus and home before six.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
A couple next to Wifey went, I assumed they were after the 4:55 train.

We'd like to catch that train, but jeeeeez how the fook could they walk out on that, if ever there was going to be another goal, it was today.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Serves them right. I didn't notice many leave though... The thing that annoys me is being able to see people in the North concourse still standing and chatting and queing for food etc when the teams have KO'd for the 2nd half - not AS bad as i thought though

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
After the Spurs game, a friend pointed out that one of the guys in the big photos in the WSU that are supposed to evoke the pride and the passion was actually one of the mugs caught bang to rights running back into Withdean when Virgo scored v Swindon in the play-off semi-final.

You know who you are. :tosser:

bpbill

Jul 13, 2011
There was a group of older gents a couple of rows in front of me who left on 80 minutes. :ohmy:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here