Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you haven't seen Palace v Leicester its worth a laugh

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011
Your not bothered though and you don't care about us and yet here you are still, a sad Nigel getting abused by Albion fans on our forum getting more and more wound up but still not bothered and still not caring...much. You are like a bluebottle drawn to your sisters minge, you just can't resist it. Isn't there a scrap metal festival somewhere you can toddle off to?

you lot do talk bollocks,abused by weeds? when was that then? wound up by you lot? behave... dont have a sister Im afraid, so you just carry on sniffing your brothers arsehole and ,I will get on with living the dream in ,France, by the lake in the sun.....Im off now so enjoy your sad little life.TWaT

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
you lot do talk bollocks,abused by weeds? when was that then? wound up by you lot? behave... dont have a sister Im afraid, so you just carry on sniffing your brothers arsehole and ,I will get on with living the dream in ,France, by the lake in the sun.....Im off now so enjoy your sad little life.TWaT

That must be a hot lake.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

DanSeagull

Jun 10, 2009
Speroni, along with both starting CBs have got a virus that's swept through the club taking out staff and players

Since when did incest class as a virus? ???

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Dream? Sounds like your anger is making your life a nightmare.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here