Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you have the name of a former Brighton International as your username...

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Went to watch Omonia Arradipou play off v Dherynia on Sunday, good stuff, Dherynia won promotion. Decided against the cup final, €60 for the AEK stadium? Bit rich IMO. Glad the sun came out today.

fork me

I have changed this
Oct 22, 2003
Gate 3, Limassol, Cyprus
Went to watch Omonia Arradipou play off v Dherynia on Sunday, good stuff, Dherynia won promotion. Decided against the cup final, €60 for the AEK stadium? Bit rich IMO. Glad the sun came out today.

Were many there? (The play off game).

As for the sun, it's bloody late his year. Worst Spring for years over here.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Compete sellout, just over2000 there (at Dherynia) good atmosphere, all the usual stuff, flares, tickertape, ultras. Not unpleasant though, Aradippou fans were leaving with 20 mins to go when Dherynia went 3 up ( scorer looked like Peter Ward (REMF era)). Only 3 sendings off, pitch invasion at the end, the stretcher wagon had about 20 lads riding around on it as we left LOL.

On a positive note this evening the breeze Is coming from inland, a sure sign the place is heating up, 29-30 predicted for tomorrow :shades: :Keo:

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Is this thread directly about another NSC poster ? BAN HIM....................................:)

(thinks to himself, did we have a player called Programme seller, and played international football)

fork me

I have changed this
Oct 22, 2003
Gate 3, Limassol, Cyprus
Is this thread directly about another NSC poster ? BAN HIM....................................:)

(thinks to himself, did we have a player called Programme seller, and played international football)

Yay, I never been banned from here.

I did once get banned from a knife forum on the grounds that "Fork Me is not an appropriate username in a forum about kinves".

To be fair, I had only gone in there to troll a right wing twat I came across on another forum.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here