Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you had a time machine where would you go

Huple

Unregistered
May 28, 2008
Standish Sanatarium
I did it I told you I could but you didn't believe me did you ? No one can go back in time you said.
Well I want my 100 pound from the bet. Only a short jump back this time but when I,ve perfected it just you wait and see.

Last edited:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
This may sound a little strange but... I'd go back to blitz torn London. I have a somewhat morbid fascination about the human side of WW2 and I'm intrigued to know what it was really like to live through it. I don't think anyone of our generation can possibly even imagine what it must have been like.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I would use it to make a musical tour of the world.
See bands that I have never seen play live such as The Clash.
Watch icons such as Elvis
Go to early Glastonbury festivals.
Pretty shallow I know but you cant beat a good live band ( apart from maybe when Brighton are playing)

Huple

Unregistered
May 28, 2008
Standish Sanatarium
I,ll have a 100 pound bet with anyone on here that I can jump back in time. The machine is ready and am hoping to make a small jump this time because this is only the beginning. Wish me luck. Hoping to make 20mins or so for my maiden voyage.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
You can of course actually SEE into the future. The Diomede Islands in the Bering Strait are seperated by the Internation Date Line, so if you are on Small Diomede and looking over to Big Diomede you are seeing 24 hours into the future

And yes, I do watch QI

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
This may sound a little strange but... I'd go back to blitz torn London. I have a somewhat morbid fascination about the human side of WW2 and I'm intrigued to know what it was really like to live through it. I don't think anyone of our generation can possibly even imagine what it must have been like.

Think WW1 would be equally as interesting. As would be Victorian London.

Feb 21, 2012
The Battle of Phillipi
The Battle of Cannae
The Battle of Hastings
The Battle of Crecy
The Battle of Waterloo

I have a bit of a battle theme to my journey.

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
I'd go back to 83 and smack that man utd **** that stood 4 rows behind me gobby northern monkey.

Historically anything to do with the crusades.
Agincourt sticking my fingers up , but that would make me a welsh archer.
to own harveys brewery

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
I'd go back to the moment of Hitler's birth & strangle the little fucker.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
I did it I told you I could but you didn't believe me did you ? No one can go back in time you said.
Well I want my 100 pound from the bet. Only a short jump back this time but when I,ve perfected it just you wait and see.

I already paid you next week.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Wow NMH can I come with you , be careful though don't go changing too much of the past you might not then live in the future ( I watch a lot of Dr who )
I guess the writers of Dr Who watched Back to the Future.
I'll never repeat that shot. If I could go back in time, I'd go back to that day and watch it again.
Now that's what time machines should be used for.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
I have this time machine.I have decided to stay where I am.........wherever that is.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Or..............I am from 1729.I came here to see how the future panned out (poorly) but the darned machine broke and I cannot get back.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here