Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you had a million quid or more and were going to give it to the club...

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
kinkygerbil said:
i would give it to the board as long as we bought in 2 players on loan
So you wouldn't actually give it to the club - you would effectively pay those players' wages. Or have I misunderstood?

If I had one million, I wouldn't give it to the club, but if I had five million, I would give them one million. I would just want to know where that money was going before I handed it over. However, in the current circumstances, I would also be doing it in the knowledge that I would have little or no chance of seeing it again, and I would just have to accept that.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
I would ensure that the club are better off by paying someone to make me a time machine so I could go back in time and kill Archer and Bellotti :angry:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I would give the majority to the club but I would find a chemical firm somewhere who would put something in the soil around Falmer which would produce a nasty smell which would last for about 18 months. Just long enough for them all to move out and give up their campaign. Then the smell would miraculously disappear in time for the stadium to open. The builders would have specially made gas masks only available from me.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Yorkie said:
I would give the majority to the club but I would find a chemical firm somewhere who would put something in the soil around Falmer which would produce a nasty smell which would last for about 18 months. Just long enough for them all to move out and give up their campaign. Then the smell would miraculously disappear in time for the stadium to open. The builders would have specially made gas masks only available from me.
Just what i would exspect from you:lolol:
The club can make there own money,as lets not forget its a buisness not a charity as people keep telling me.:drink:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
The Large One said:
No-one is stopping you from doing that now. Even if the horse has already bolted.

I don't want to get banged up for it so killing them 18 years ago means I would now be free when I come back :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here