Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you don't like a thread, don't read it

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
f*** SAKE, if people want to whine on about depression and all the other non albion related topics why doesnt Bozza simply create a non albion section so everything from some retard being dumped by his girlfriend to right wing tosh will have a home.

Back in the day this place used to be a laugh, now its just a sad message board for keyboard warriors to tell us all about their very average lives and worthless extreme opinions.

tedebear said:
For gods sake Safeway. You can't have it all your own way. You post a thread about post natal depression, wanting to "reel" people in, get yourself all excited that you've wound people up...Someone requests its removal and then you tell people not to post in it if they don't like it?

Cake and eat it? No...

Wind up? Yes..

Seems it was Shizoka who wanted the Racism one removed anyhow.....This is all very pathetic...

I didn't start that thread. :)

Yes it's true that it was put up for a rection, so surely the correct thing for the more 'mature' posters to do would have been to ignore it. That way there's no cake to eat, just a little egg to wipe from one's face.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Rougvie said:
f*** SAKE, if people want to whine on about depression and all the other non albion related topics why doesnt Bozza simply create a non albion section so everything from some retard being dumped by his girlfriend to right wing tosh will have a home.

So then it will be football and left wing propoganda left!!!!

H block

Jul 10, 2003
Worthing
It seems strange to remove threads unless people are threatening or insulting in their behaviour.
My god if it was just about being ignorant or crass then heaven help the majority on here.
Its up to the majority to educate in life not allow a few to dictate whats right and wrong.
Where is the depresssion thread ?

H block

Jul 10, 2003
Worthing
Rougvie said:

Back in the day this place used to be a laugh, now its just a sad message board for keyboard warriors to tell us all about their very average lives and worthless extreme opinions.

Thats not Albion related ................... so why post it.
Mods delete his posts.

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
Virgo's Haircut, seeing as you're the only mod who's been online this last hour, could you clear up if there were many complaints on the Racism thread, or if threads are wiped on one request?

Cheers dude. :)

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Safeway said:
I didn't start that thread. :)

Yes it's true that it was put up for a rection, so surely the correct thing for the more 'mature' posters to do would have been to ignore it. That way there's no cake to eat, just a little egg to wipe from one's face.

But you lot don't want correct - you got exactly what you wanted, no matter who started it, which is to post something offensive and see who steps up to the plate.

Wanting a debate is one thing, but offending someone to get a debate is a little pathetic...

Enough anyhow

H block

Jul 10, 2003
Worthing
tedebear said:
But you lot don't want correct - you got exactly what you wanted, no matter who started it, which is to post something offensive and see who steps up to the plate.

Wanting a debate is one thing, but offending someone to get a debate is a little pathetic...

Enough anyhow

I love a good arguement with a racist but it seems I cannot even read the thread.
Who is the racist ?

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
H block said:
I love a good arguement with a racist but it seems I cannot even read the thread.
Who is the racist ?

You won't see it - its been removed as some one requested its removal to check the removal of offensive threads procedure was working! :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Safeway said:
I think the fact the thread got removed proves that it DID wind people up, dickwad. :salute:

:)

It got removed because someone did not agree with my views . Not pc I accept but then I am not pc just a breaker of truth however upsetting that is to some of the cry babies on here.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
H block said:
Who is the racist ?

Apparently I am, though how you would know is beyond me as you never even read my views.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
bullshit detector said:
'Cry babies?'

Ever met Anti Fascist Action?

Don`t believe I have. You must introduce me to him one day.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Mods - can we have an explanation on why the thread was pulled please?

Also, can we have a reply as to where my post on the Majeed bros has gone also?

rospants

off to ronan in the park!
Jul 11, 2005
brighton
Safeway said:
If you're talking about the depression thread, it's because "an NSC user requested it to be" removed.

http://www.northstandchat.biz/showthread.php?threadid=89713

:jester:

yes that user was me, a very good mate of was almost suicidal because she had post natal depression and i though SD's comments were a little inapproiate. Sorry if ive upset people by asking it to be removed. If it means that much feel free to start another, wont even open it this time

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
No - the one about the black inventors. There's nothing in the mods decisions about it although there is about the depression.

Also, unless I'm as deluded as Looney I definitely had a posting removed from the Majeed bros thread without explanation. Seemed quite innocuous too.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Buzzer said:
Mods - can we have an explanation on why the thread was pulled please?

Also, can we have a reply as to where my post on the Majeed bros has gone also?

Once upon a time in a far off place called Modland lived a race of evil trolls known thruout the lands as the Modulators.
Now the Modulators were feared by all the other tribes who lived in the neighbouring areas because they had big teeth and hairy sticky up ears.The Modulators were bossy and would never let the other people who lived nearby and were called the Postermen have their say on any matters.

Cheif of the modulators was a big nasty, bad breathed ogre known as Bozza Boy and he would shout at everyone if they so much as spoke in the wrong tone of voice.

One day a small, shy boy by the name of Questions decided that he had had enough of all the bullying and stood up and said in a slight, hesitant voice, ''Please let us have our say however much you disagree with us''

Big bad Bozza said, '' Sit down little boy, for I decide what is right and what is wrong and you are now to be banished from my Kingdom for your insolance.''

Little Questions cowered back in fear but to his surprise some of the Postermen walked forward to join him and shouted at the big smelly oath, ''We want our say and we won`t be silenced.''

To be continued...........................................

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Rougvie said:

And that ladies and gentlemen is the real trouble with this messageboard and this f***ing country in general these days. Rougvie for Parliament, who cares if he's a Jock.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here