Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you don't get a ticket for West Ham will you go in the home end?

Are you a homer for the day?

• yes

Votes: 22 71.0%
  • no

Votes: 9 29.0%

• Total voters

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I know two blokes who are Millwall fans and they went in the West Ham end for their derby last season.

As long as you keep your head down and are not obvious about things you are ok.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
funny, weren't half you being all high and mighty in the thread about visitors in the north/south stands at withdean :rolleyes:

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Hungry Joe said:
I wouldn't recommend it unless you are very brave or very stupid.

Lots of tickets in the West ham end... I got three yesterday...and depends where you go. Dr Martens is supposed to be fine.

Tickets arrived this morning... anyone want to form a flying squad???

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Hungry Joe said:
I wouldn't recommend it unless you are very brave or very stupid.
I am an utter coward. However, I am also a complete bonehead. As H J recommends it, I'll give it a go.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Someone here claimed to have survived the home end at Ibrox with a Celtic shirt under his jumper. I think you lot can handle the West Ham home end.

One thing I love about Eircom League football is that the crapper the game the less chance of there being enough people to even fill the away end, let alone both ends... at Finn Harps you'll get a home or away end ticket at 7:44 for a 7:45 kickoff...

elbowpatches

Jul 7, 2003
Cambridge
My other half has got free tickets from her boss, but they are in the home end and we both have to be his bitches for the day. Hopefully it will be worth it.

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
OK what's the best way to get home tickets? Do you need to get a West Ham fan to buy them for you?

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Nope... just phone up... that's what I did!

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
SULLY COULDNT SHOOT said:
Nope... just phone up... that's what I did!

did you get them sent to a Brighton address?

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Don't live in Brighton...... in Harlow right now which is almost West Ham country... but honestly I don't think you'll have a prob... they're a busienss for god's sake... and they are struggling to sell tickets. I've got Dr Martens off centre which are bloody good tickets and I got three easy!

BTW... might have one free as my wife was going... will know next week.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Lammy said:
OK what's the best way to get home tickets? Do you need to get a West Ham fan to buy them for you?

Why don't you just wait a few days, you never know West Ham may just release some more tickets, the club will keep chasing them you can be sure.

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
somerset said:
Why don't you just wait a few days, you never know West Ham may just release some more tickets, the club will keep chasing them you can be sure.

I will do but I don't want to miss out now that I know I an go! I'll wait until the club tells me my application has definitely been turned down.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
.......OR.......... give West Ham some grief.... keep ringing or emailing WH ticket bods and you never know..

U

um bongo molongo

I'm gonna take the missus - hopefully they won't hit a girl and I'll just hide behind her.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Lammy said:
I will do but I don't want to miss out now that I know I an go! I'll wait until the club tells me my application has definitely been turned down.

Have you phoned them yet?

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
I don't think Lammy deserves to go after all this moaning.

Or Chappers for that matter for the blatent spamming of football related threads he is moaning about. Thus keeping them at the top?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here