Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you did not wash for 12 weeks what would you smell of ?

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Can anyone tell me why we are wasting my tax money on a trial for that tosser?

Seriously. Let's just bin the *******.

It will only cost what he has already saved us in child benefit

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Can anyone tell me why we are wasting my tax money on a trial for that tosser?

Seriously. Let's just bin the *******.

It will only cost what he has already saved us in child benefit
More commonly known as:-

The Jeremy Kyle Cull.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Always thought that my body was self cleansing. Do i need to get some kind of bath or shower thing installed? If so, can you tell me if they come with instructions please?

When I was a kid and my mum would tell me to bath, I used to tell her that I didn't need one as I had been swimming in the sea!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Butter

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Elderberries.

Actually I remember the explorer Ranalph Fiennes telling an interviewer how he used to get crotch rot on expeditions and have to wash there with his own spit. Curtailed my career as an explorer that did.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I used to go out with a Chinese girl who said "we" (westerners) akl smekl of mulk but after 12 weeks I suspect it would more likely be cheese.

So, this Ching Ching liked to get it on with someone who stinks if milk?

I hope you told her that they (Chinese) people akl smekl of turds.

Saucy bint.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Salt and Vinegar crisps in places oddly!

Also apparently talking to various Asian friends it's true about most westerners. I tend to live off Asian food but they could also have been being polite when said me not so much. Also if you go to an Asian household in this country it often smells of LUSH food but very distinct aroma. Natural.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Salt and Vinegar crisps in places oddly!

Also apparently talking to various Asian friends it's true about most westerners. I tend to live off Asian food but they could also have been being polite when said me not so much. Also if you go to an Asian household in this country it often smells of LUSH food but very distinct aroma. Natural.

Yeah. They're being polite. You Ming of milk too. If you're trying to cover up the milk stench by eating egg foo yong for breakfast lunch and dinner IT AIN'T WORKING. They're laughing at you having to choke down all that disgusting muck they eat and they still say "here comes old cravendale " ( in Chinese) whenever you come milking around the corner.

Just revel in your milkiness and tell them they don't smell too clever either. Get back on Fish n Chips. At least you wont look like an iron sitting in the Wing Wah on your own eating plates of spare ribs and Singapore noodles.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Strongbow. I could piss in a pint glass and charge for it the way I'm heading at the minute. And I'm sure I've smelt alcohol the next day when grafting at work and sweating it out.:sick::nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here