Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you could remove ONE thing from the World Cup...

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Emmanuel Adebayor & his inaudible drivel. If it were down to me he'd be on the first coach out of there

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
People who don't like vuvuzelas
(Leaving a new worldwide population of 12)

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside

Good call. :clap:

I know that some of the woeful shooting is down to the, errrrrrrrr, woeful shooting: but virtually EVERY shot is flying miles high &/or wide. Why did they have to go & screw about with the type of ball used (apart from the financial gains to be made & giving the Germans an advantage)? What a sack of bleedin' cack. :angry:

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
'Experts' in pubs during England games that have never got soaked, missed their last train home, been treated like scum by stewards or even been to a match.:rant:

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Good call. :clap:

I know that some of the woeful shooting is down to the, errrrrrrrr, woeful shooting: but virtually EVERY shot is flying miles high &/or wide. Why did they have to go & screw about with the type of ball used (apart from the financial gains to be made & giving the Germans an advantage)? What a sack of bleedin' cack. :angry:

Apparently the Argentinians and Americans have also been using it. It does seem that a lot of the shooting has been poor and a lot of usually decent passers/crossers of the ball seem to be struggling to. A return to a 'normal' ball would be appreciated.

France are going out in the group stages so there's no need to remove them.

I think that the vuvelula's are just about the most annoying thing about this world cup but I've realised that they're only really noticeable when the games are a bit dull(so pretty much every game so far). When a gme is genuinely exciting or absorbing they're not that noticeable so hopefully as the tournament progresses they'll become far less annoying.

Which means that the only thing I really want banned is Ronaldo. I had forgotten just how much I dislike him until yesterday's game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here