Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

if you could relocate the amex anywhere in the city?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
The selfish part of me says Toads Hole so I could walk to matches easily. My heart says Goldstone Retail Park.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Except for when the train operators decide to do the opposite to their aims of providing a service, like on Boxing Day.

To be fair, like the OP it's a selfish opinion, it's only 10 mins from home and its free parking for motorcycles so its perfect.

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
For selfish reasons, at withdean do I could walk in 10 minutes. I could even nip home for a loo break at half-time if I was desperate. Then I could eat something at home while watching sky sports news and not have to spend any money at the stadium.

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
If you could relocate the Amex anywhere in the city, you'd probably be LDC or FPC

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
no good - the kids are relocating to the States for a year........... how about dropping the Amex down in the middle of the Bronx?

Not sure
[MENTION=11191]Das Reich[/MENTION] would look silly with his jeans around his arse hip-hop gangsta stylee ???

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...
The problem with Falmer/Waterhall/Toadshole is that the club are having to fork out a six figure sum to subsidise the transport costs. The only sensible solution is a town centre location like the station/Goldstone/Edward Street???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here