Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you could meet ONE NSC member, who would it be...?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I'd ask Ricky Marlowe's hairpiece (in the past) whether he needs to go to work today?

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
And there was me thinking 'Where's Algie's mate Husty's reponse to all this..... ?'

We do it because you give us a quality reaction every time. Please get over yourself if you think it's anything more personal than that.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
PPF & ROTR

These are two particularly old dogs I'd love to tease! As smeg driveled sneer drips from their snouts as they battle arthritis, I'd kneel on their old necks screaming "..It's 2013.....It's about football not fighting......It's 2013.....It's about football not fighting.......It's 2013.....It's about football not fighting.......It's 2013.....It's about football not fighting.....It's 2013.....It's about football not fighting....It's 2013.....It's about football not fighting.....It's 2013.....It's about football not fighting...It's 2013.....It's about football not fighting" The two sad sad sacks of seventies dribble then fade. . . . it was so glorious? No. You always swim closer to a turd than a fawn when you glorify football from the seventies, I'd like to donate to your care home fund.....advertise ROTR PPF Advertise! We can help!

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
I would like to meet Happypig because, as Charlene said, "I've been to paradise but I've never been to me"

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
@Voroshilov only to buy him a cup of tea & then knock the **** spark out! I would probably be about 20th in the queue in though :)

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
stripeyshark

Him being me, it would make headlines.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Pastafarian and Badfish. The humour tumour of the internet, they're so bad they're worth seeing!

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
try going to an albion match chum, im the only one reading the Daily Mail during Fanzone

come say hello :bigwave:

Is badfish going to be with you? Does he too read the Mail?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Is badfish going to be with you? Does he too read the Mail?

Bit far to come I am afraid....unless I use my Lizard Alien UFO Plane (LAUP) but then the sheep might see me and twig.

Nice to get a mention on one of these threads though. The only one thing worse than being talked about....... and all that.

I think I will pass on meeting you though as I think you are a bit of a knob.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
why would you care? you dont attend anyway

There's Illuminatti members in our current first team! (i'm not giving any names). I have my reasons for not attending, you'll see.
Anyways, I do care, Pastafarian without the company of Badfish would be like Paul Daniels without his bow tie. How would we laugh?

Last edited:

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Bit far to come I am afraid....unless I use my Lizard Alien UFO Plane (LAUP) but then the sheep might see me and twig.

You're in New Zealand and Tony Blooms private jet might be an option for coming to England?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here