Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you could meet one living person...

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland
Linda Lusardi - no austere or educational reasons, purely because she has the best set of Charlies ever!

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
GNF, don't want to shatter your illusions, but she must be the wrong side of 40, reckon they might be heading towards her belly button by now.

Smudge, knowing the luck of people on NSC you are more likely to end up with Ali G and Michelle McManus.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Ozymandias said:
Our Lord Gareth Edwards

and before anyone asks ... I'm not bloody Welsh.

I would have said Barry John, my boyhood hero, but I met him in the bogs at Stradey Park at Ieuan Evans' testimonial.

Top bloke too.

Ozymandias

Jan 31, 2007
Gwylan said:
I would have said Barry John, my boyhood hero, but I met him in the bogs at Stradey Park at Ieuan Evans' testimonial.

Top bloke too.

Alas, Just a bit to young to remember Barry John ...

A friend met Gareth Edwards a few years back and told GE 'that he was the greatest rugby players ever'. He then said that GE spent the best part of 10 minutes telling my mate of all the players that were better than him. Strangely enough Barry John was at the top of the list .....

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Either Dustin Diamond or Dustin Gee, reborn. The first i wouldlike to find out about his sex video and whether Mr Belding got down with it, straightening his every hair and giving him a D- at the end.
With Gee, i would find out if Russ Abbot had his way just moments after he was left to look after the still-warm body as it remained impersonating a dislikable Coronation STreet harlot.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here