Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you could 'look' back in time, what would you watch?

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
I would go back to 1983 and keep an eye on the cup final cash???

I thought we already knew this. Weren't the players and staff all on contracts that included ridiculous levels of bonuses should they get to a cup final? It was my understandning that the directors never considered it likely that we'd ever ever get there and were therefore happy to agree to such clauses.
To be honest, looking back to those days, we could never afford the level of player we had on the books during div 1 days, with relativly low crowds. We certainly paid for that over the following 20 years

HovaGirl

I'll try a breakfast pie
Jul 16, 2009
West Hove
Assassination, maybe?

I'd like to see if the whole Jesus ting really happened.

The whole Jesus thing did really happen. What could perhaps be in question if you don't have Faith, is the interpretation of events.

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Back when I was a student I was boffing an absolute cracker from the nearby art college. A part time model from Manchester who was mad as a bucket of frogs but had the body of a goddess, I put up with her insane shit for about a month, ploughing into her as much as possible and making sure everyone knew about it, before having to let it go for fear of bunny boiling antics f***ing with my actual life.

I'd go back and watch me smashing it

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
Me losing my virginity. I think would hilarious to see how shit i was....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here