Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you could choose anyone to read you a story, who would it be?

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Benny Zamora said:
Giles Petterson. My love of his sultry tones have verged on the homo-erotic at times. Plus once he'd finished he could tell me loads of stories about all the places he's been to for the sake of records.

It goes without saying that, given the choice of a posthumous reading, John Peel would be an instant choice.

Both very good suggestions. I agree wholeheartedly.

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Normal Rob said:
you have to go a long way to beat Rik Mayall reading 'George's Marvellous Medicine' on Jackanory circa 1984!

Indeed what an all time classis that was! The quote I remember was the description of grandma who "had a puckered up mouth like a dogs bottom".

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Hugh Laurie, as long as it was read in the style of Prince George from Balckadder

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
80's Seagull said:
Hugh Laurie, as long as it was read in the style of Prince George from Balckadder

WOAH I was just thinking along the same lines, although Rowan but in Blackadder style...seeing as I watched that last night on UK Gold :D

Brightonfan1983

Jul 5, 2003
UK
looney said:
Patrick Moore's been in trouble for Michael Jackson-like offences allegedly.

Aww that's awfully unfair.

Have you not heard how he lost his fiancee during the blitz? Terribly sad, and just because he is from a different age, where true love wasn't sniggered at, and he remains true to it, doesn't mean he has nasty predilictions.

What a cynical age this is.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Richard Burton but failing that David Ginola.
That French accent .....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here