Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you could choose anyone to read you a story, who would it be?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I would choose Patrick Moore.

He's got a brialliant voice and I reckon would definitely do all the different accents and stuff. Plus if you got bored of his reading you could search through his jacket pockets which look like they contain all manner of exciting new worlds.

patrick_moore.jpeg

I have just found out that he is also a Patron of UKIP.

:ohmy:

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
Georgie Thompson. What a voice. And I'm hoping this is a bedtime story.....

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
PM 's been in trouble for m. Jackson like offences allegedly.

Braders, who else?

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Giles Petterson. My love of his sultry tones have verged on the homo-erotic at times. Plus once he'd finished he could tell me loads of stories about all the places he's been to for the sake of records.

It goes without saying that, given the choice of a posthumous reading, John Peel would be an instant choice.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Knightsworld said:
Good call :clap2:

Otherwise, for his different accents,humour and charachters Robin Williams.

Perhaps I haven't seen or heard enough of his stuff but one of the reasons I don't like Robin Williams is because he always seems to play the same character. I will say there are two or three exceptions in his film roles lately but not many as far as I know.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
My husband, he's the best!!

although for a laugh the 12th man doing Richie B. "got im, what a catch" has me in stitches all the time....

The model who does Chanel 5 perfume and is draped in gold.

Don't know who she is, but she could read to sleep with her french purring

LC

culvers

Jul 6, 2003
Sutton
Martin Jarvis who reads the Just William stories has a great storytelling voice, i would love to be tucked in by him!

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
tedebear said:
My husband, he's the best!!

although for a laugh the 12th man doing Richie B. "got im, what a catch" has me in stitches all the time....
:wave:

i would choose amanda burton and catherine zeta jones reading something erotic...:p (is that the :spurt: smilie..??)

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Surreal Irish poet called Pat Ingoldsby, except for the fact that all his non-poetry is for kids. Other than that, Stephen Fry would do.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here