Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you could add one more albion moment to pre-match junbotron video montage

Seaford by the sea

Sep 29, 2008
seaford
Absolutely love the clips of great albion moments before the game but would love to albion scoring against palace. Mcshane's goal would have to do for now.

What moment would you added, doesn't need to be a goal.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Extend the words "Its the stuff of dreams its the stuff of Champions" (if that is the right quote) as that bit stops abruptly.

Sergi's pre goal celebration goal or Wilkins last minute freekick to take us to the playoffs

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Any excuse...

nelson.jpg

Gary Nelson's scissor-kick vs Arsenal

LukeOwen

Jun 7, 2011
Hampshire
The clip from the guy filming in the goldstone north stand as the goal goes in against Doncaster. I wasn't there, but love watching it.

Edit: Time- 6:40 http://m.youtube.com/#/profile?user=timbob1983falmer&v=vtkPoGjKu9c&view=videos
(not sure if that link has worked.)

Last edited:

Seagulls4life

Jul 30, 2010
Brighton
There's probably some better ones, but the moment Elphick scored that goal against Villa a couple of years back was amazing! I'd love a video of the reaction from the crowd on that, i'm there is one around!

Upper Library

Feb 25, 2011
Worthing
Gerry Ryan scoring against Liverpool at the Goldstone in the FA cup (84) - As a kid he was my favourite player. Still remember screaming "run Gerry run" as he scampered towards the North stand!! Legend

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here