Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

if you CAN'T go to Cardiff

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
Downloaded Penguin said:
My mate has already booked to go on holiday with his girlfriend to the Carribbean. He gets back on the Monday. D'oh. I've said to cut the holiday short but his girlfriend isn't happy. She's not a football fan at all.

She has said that as I'm single I don't understand where she's coming from and if I find a girlfriend I'll understand then. Something about love and all that crap.

I say bollocks.

She dosen't think much of your friend then or the Albion does not matter much too him.

If she loved him and she knew how much the Albion meant to him it would happen.

I know if I loved someone and they wanted something badly enough I would do what ever I could too make it happen for them.

Cutting a holiday short by a day or two is not much of a sacrifice but obviously too much in this relationship.

balloonboy

aka Jim in the West
Jan 6, 2004
Way out West
Just negotiated the ultimate pass out. Going on family hols to Copenhagen on Thursday, for the week.....other half has just relented, and I'm booked on the 07.05 from Copenhagen to Heathrow, Sunday morning, back to Copenhagen first thing Monday. Two hundred quid. Am I mad?

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
mejonaNO12 aka riskit said:
im going to be in spain...bloody parents thinking i would rather be there than cardiff!:angry:

have to watch it at a bar with my albion shirt on shouting random things at the tv

I thought you told me...

"It's much better on TV!" or were you refeering to the ARSENAL games?

My family, didnt book a holiday incase we got their. We did the right thing! Like Brighton Boy says...NO EXCUSES! CANCEL THE HOLYIDAY!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
balloonboy said:
Just negotiated the ultimate pass out. Going on family hols to Copenhagen on Thursday, for the week.....other half has just relented, and I'm booked on the 07.05 from Copenhagen to Heathrow, Sunday morning, back to Copenhagen first thing Monday. Two hundred quid. Am I mad?

No - but you have a good wife

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here