Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

if you CAN'T go to Cardiff

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
:eek: unless you live on the moon you have got no excuses. moggy is even getting a divorce so he can go :dance:

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
f*** that cancel the holiday, italy will still be there after the final!

NO EXCUSES :bhasign: :cheers: :mexican: :dance: :cheers: :ascarf:

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
unfortunately I do have an excuse an believe me its a good un but will be watching and cheering like never before

I guess all the pubs in Brighton will be EMPTY cos 30k iin Cardiff
:( :( :( :(

:clap: :clap: :clap: come on Brighton :clap: :clap: :clap:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
My mate has already booked to go on holiday with his girlfriend to the Carribbean. He gets back on the Monday. D'oh. I've said to cut the holiday short but his girlfriend isn't happy. She's not a football fan at all.

She has said that as I'm single I don't understand where she's coming from and if I find a girlfriend I'll understand then. Something about love and all that crap.

I say bollocks.

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
Downloaded Penguin said:
My mate has already booked to go on holiday with his girlfriend to the Carribbean. He gets back on the Monday.

Very poor personal admin.:dunce:

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
im going to be in spain...bloody parents thinking i would rather be there than cardiff!:angry:

have to watch it at a bar with my albion shirt on shouting random things at the tv

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
I am going to be in a village in the Troodos Mountains in Cyprus

:(

On the positive side my record of watching the Albion promotion deciders has been terrible. I was at the Goldstone against Blackpool in 78 and the 91 play-off final, I was not at Newcastle 79, Sheff Wed home 77. So my absence definitely tilts the final in our favour.

Still feel sick at missing out on the day though.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Early Doors said:
:( :( I fly out to Italy on the Saturday :( :(

Dont you look at things like the play off dates before you book?.
In the corner with your hands on your head.:dunce:

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
I'm booked to do a wedding next Saturday and once I'd taken the commission had this horrible cold CERTAINTY that the final would be on the 29th. And although commonsense tells me that this would always be the Division 1 play-offs, I still think I've somehow cheated fate!!! I don't care how late I have to work on Saturday now I know we're having Sunday in Cardiff.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here