Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you are a season ticket holder next year and cannot make the game,what will you do

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
I will have a spare ST as my old man is coming with me from Aus but only staying a month then going back but I have a few family members keen.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
c) or d) for me. Maybe the odd b).

I have a "spare" ticket that I'll probably be looking to sell quite regularly and will put it on the NSC Ticket Exchange. I figure there'll be plenty of people looking for tickets.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
c) or d) for me. Maybe the odd b).

I have a "spare" ticket that I'll probably be looking to sell quite regularly and will put it on the NSC Ticket Exchange. I figure there'll be plenty of people looking for tickets.

Yep there wll be, if they are like me as in can't get to many games and/or can't afford due to family commitments, I will coming on here to look for a ticket to buy.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Hopefully we will have a system in place to sell

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
I will have a season ticket with NO HOPE of getting to every game,esp midweek.

When are the CHAMPIONSHIP fixtures published this year?

I do have a local contact who may be my ticket guardian and I might sell it through that person to anyone who can,say,only attend 7 - 9 games because of business or other commitments. We'll see.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Option (a)

I don't live in Sussex, so posting a swipe card backwards and forwards is too much grief.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
How do other clubs with modern stadia/swipe card systems deal with this? Anyone know?

As has been discussed many times look at Arsenal as they have a system in place for this.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
C) or possibly on the odd occasion b) but only to close friends and colleagues who I can trust not to lose the pesky thing :glare:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here