Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you are a season ticket holder next year and cannot make the game,what will you do

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
a) nothing
b) give it to a friend
c) sell it to a friend)
d) sell it to someone on North Stand Chat.

Hopefully it is D. I am a keen supporter but can only manage about half the games.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I have no friends....

....who won't also be season ticket holders.

I awaited with baited breath for an official scheme that will make this whole tomfoolery nice and easy.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Depends really. If the club make it cheap & easy to get a paper ticket made up then i'll prob sell them on. If not i'll be passing them on to mates.

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
Though I'd love to have season ticket, comitments and business only allows me to get to 7-9 games a season. I too will be hoping to buy ad hoc but am concerned how I'll be able to get a ticket with only 1,000 odd on sale each game. Also believe this smart card situation will make it that much harder. Will have to wait and see what transpires !!

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
e) give it to one of my sons

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Actually, in most cases I'd only have 1 (of my 2) spare and I'd be using the other so I'd sell on here, meet at the gate and re-collect the smartcard immediately after entry so no risk of not getting it back.

And the joy of sitting next to random NSCers!

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Mate or sell it through official circles (if available), not given my season ticket card to anyone I don't know!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
B)

Since it's a card system, and as far as I'm aware there isn't an official scheme to allow me to transfer a match credit to someone else's card, I will only give it to someone who I know well enough to know if I can trust them to give me the card back.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
B for me

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
c) or b) depending on how much i like the friend.

but i am hoping not to miss any at all.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Mate or sell it through official circles (if available), not given my season ticket card to anyone I don't know!

What if said stranger gave you something as security like a passport, driving license or mobile phone/ipod etc ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here