Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you all want Wayne Henderson

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I want him IF he want's us! We don't need to be held to ransome on this! We are offering him first team football.

If he doesn't come, I am happy to stay with FDM (provded he can steer clear of injury). A keeper is not our most pressing need at the moment!

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Buzza said:
I want him IF he want's us! We don't need to be held to ransome on this! We are offering him first team football.

If he doesn't come, I am happy to stay with FDM (provded he can steer clear of injury). A keeper is not our most pressing need at the moment!

I agree with the Buzzman.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Very happy with FDM thank you.

If we had the chance of a good young keeper little Henderson at a bargain basement price, then great, a good piece of business. But if his agent is making big demands, then I'm not THAT bothered.

But FloChegnau is only on loan to us until the end of the season -and what are the slim chances he'll hang around- not great I think - so snap Wayne up now before the close season.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
1066Seagull said:
Clap your hands.

"Wayne Henderson! Wayne Henderson! He's by far the greatest keeper, the club has ever seen"

You are having a laff

Best Keepers:

Graham Moseley
Mark Beeney

The two best Albion Keepers

John Keeley was excellent.

People tell me Brian Powney was also very good

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
We have the keepers position covered.

Thanks but no thanks is the order of the day.

We need the money elsewhere. We cannot afford three first team keepers at his club anyway.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Lammy said:
We have the keepers position covered.

Thanks but no thanks is the order of the day.

We need the money elsewhere. We cannot afford three first team keepers at his club anyway.

Do we have the keepers position covered?

If Kuipers gets another one of his seemingly endless long term injuries, it leaves us short again.

Also the signing of Henderson fits in with this policy of players coming in and being developed. It is just an issue that certain 'ones for the future' have been completely pony.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I think the Henderson deal is dead. If we had signed him I think Kuipers would've gone, Kuipers back in the team on Saturday suggests to me they've given up on Hendo.

Shame.

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Uncle Buck said:
Do we have the keepers position covered?

If Kuipers gets another one of his seemingly endless long term injuries, it leaves us short again.

Also the signing of Henderson fits in with this policy of players coming in and being developed. It is just an issue that certain 'ones for the future' have been completely pony.

As far as geting us to the end of this season we are covered. Ideally I'd like three keepers. Two first team and 'one for the future'. We cannot plead poverty one minute and then splash out on a position we are not particularly weak in.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Lammy said:
As far as geting us to the end of this season we are covered. Ideally I'd like three keepers. Two first team and 'one for the future'. We cannot plead poverty one minute and then splash out on a position we are not particularly weak in.

The issue is other than Kuipers all the other keepers at the club are also 'ones for the future'. Henderson has shown he can play with a certain amount of ease at this level.

If we lose him to somebody else it will be a big loss for us.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Perry Milkins said:
I agree with the Buzzman.

And I agree with Pezza! :)

Just out of interest. Are we allowed to use loan players after 31 Jan? and if so for how long? is there a cut-off date like there was back in December?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here