Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you all want Wayne Henderson

1066gull

Clap your hands.

Lets try and get a message across that we ALL WANT him at THIS club.

:clap: :bowdown:

"Wayne Henderson! Wayne Henderson! He's by far the greatest keeper, the club has ever seen"

Last edited:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
1066Seagull said:
Clap your hands.

I think you will find McGhee et al, want him at the club, but there is only so much you can do.....

We will not be held to ransom.

Cue: Turienzo and agent posts.....

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
To be honest i don't give a toss about him anymore

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
Henderson is no longer a neccesity, I think the keepers position is covered to the end of the season with Kuipers and Chaigneau. Rather the money went on a striker.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Should have signed Blayney, he wanted to come here, Henderson just wants away from Villa apparently

BHA Jordan

Dec 14, 2005
Must admit not too bothered if he joins, as he doesn't really seem that bothered about coming otherwise he wouldn't be stalling/holding us to ransom over wages

FDM and Flo are ok, we need a striker to partner OGH :clap2:

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Not fussed. With FDM back on form and Shane'O as competition I reckon we're Ok in the goalkeeping department for the moment. A goalscorer is top priority.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
BHA Jordan said:
Must admit not too bothered if he joins, as he doesn't really seem that bothered about coming otherwise he wouldn't be stalling/holding us to ransom over wages

Not sure it was Henderson, I read somewhere that we had agreed personal terms with him but it was something to do with his agent stalling.

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Henderson is not worth as much as he (or his agent) thinks he is, especially when you have a FDM in your team.

BHA Jordan

Dec 14, 2005
DAMANCLAY said:
Not sure it was Henderson, I read somewhere that we had agreed personal terms with him but it was something to do with his agent stalling.

Either way, if Henderson was so keen to come back, he would, and if it is his agent stalling then surely if he wants to come back he would kick him up the backside?

Its probably irrelevant (poss. spelling mistake) now, as I don't reckon he is coming to us

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
With one or two exceptions Kuiper's kicking was much better on Saturday and with the French goalie on the bench Henderson is no longer a priority. Kuipers is an excellent keeper who we should hang onto. Agree that money better spent on a striker.

only1robbiereinalt

Oct 7, 2005
1066Seagull said:
Clap your hands.

"Wayne Henderson! Wayne Henderson! He's by far the greatest keeper, the club has ever seen"

:salute: :salute: :salute: :censored: :censored: :censored: :salute: :salute: :salute:

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
1066Seagull said:
Clap your hands.

If one things gonna put Henderson off....

D

Deleted member 2719

BHA Jordan said:

totally agree:clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here