Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you agree with Mark McGee's sacking or not

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
It means the legend who saved us from the Abyss and got us back to Brighton is still in charge and will be guiding us to the wholly grail that is Falmer

I give you DICK KNIGHT .........

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :albion: :albion: :albion: :albion: :albion: :albion: :albion: :albion:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:
He is THE MAN.
I want a big chant to go up at Millwall: WE LOVE DICK, WE LOVE DICK

DickKnight2.jpg

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
He's showed he still has that man of the people touch, he is an out and out legend in a time when many people think a legend is someone who has 5000 posts on an internet message board.

Now he has to ensure that the product on the pitch is the one that will keep the fans at Withdean in the short term which in return will invigorate the enthusiasm and the financial backing we need to keep the Falmer dream alive.

That's a much bigger kick in the **** for LDC than a few letters in the Argus will ever acheive.

Last edited:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Gullsworth said:
It means the legend who saved us from the Abyss and got us back to Brighton is still in charge and will be guiding us to the wholly grail that is Falmer

I give you DICK KNIGHT

The legend who saved us from the abyss is Steve Gritt. FACT

and Grails tend to be Holy, rather than wholly

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
Re: Re: If you agree with Mark McGee's sacking or not

Bry Nylon said:

and Grails tend to be Holy, rather than wholly

Yea but you know what i mean doncha?:dunce: :lolol: :lolol:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Bry Nylon said:
What are you on about dear? No DK, no BHAFC. FACTOID.

Steve Gritt did the job on the pitch but I couldn't see him having much to do with keeping it going after the Goldstone had been knocked down, bringing us back to Brighton etc etc. We needed DICK.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
Originally

posted by Man of Harveys

Steve Gritt did the job on the pitch but I couldn't see him having much to do with keeping it going after the Goldstone had been knocked down, bringing us back to Brighton etc etc. We needed DICK.

Well put!!

I LOVE DICK, I LOVE DICK :lolol: :lolol:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Rougvie said:
He's showed he still has that man of the people touch, he is an out and out legend in a time when many people think a legend is someone who has 5000 posts on an internet message board.

Now he has to ensure that the product on the pitch is the one that will keep the fans at Withdean in the short term which in return will invigorate the enthusiasm and the financial backing we need to keep the Falmer dream alive.

That's a much bigger kick in the **** for LDC than a few letters in the Argus will ever acheive.

DK - Man of the people. He really is. Thank you for making it FUN to support the Albion. All the while MM was in charge it kind of dampened my enthusiasm...

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Man of Harveys said:

Are you just finding gratuitous reasons for posting about wanting and needing DICK....??? I think we should be told ...

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
Bry Nylon said:
Are you just finding gratuitous reasons for posting about wanting and needing DICK....??? I think we should be told ...

NO!:p

Does this mean McGee outers are all on board now and we can all pull together for the good of the club?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Man of Harveys said:
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:
He is THE MAN.
I want a big chant to go up at Millwall: WE LOVE DICK, WE LOVE DICK

DickKnight2.jpg

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

The chant should go:

We've got Tiny Cox, We've got Tiny Cox,
WE LOVE DICK, WE LOVE DICK

(or would that give away fans the wrong impression about us?):jester:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Buzza said:
We've got Tiny Cox, We've got Tiny Cox,
WE LOVE DICK, WE LOVE DICK
:lolol: :lolol: :clap2: :clap2:

I would LOVE it if that was chanted

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
Gullsworth said:
NO!:p

Does this mean McGee outers are all on board now and we can all pull together for the good of the club?

No, its now going to be the opposite. All of us who wanted McGhee to remain have now lost all faith in DK and the board and at this present moment I couldnt give a flying f*** about tomorrow. DK has done his level best to make sure that his prediction becomes true and we dont do anything this season other than contest a relegation dog fight.

At least McGhee wanted us to go back up!!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Man of Harveys said:
:lolol: :lolol: :clap2: :clap2:

I would LOVE it if that was chanted

Start it going in the pub. Others will join in!:)

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Buzza said:
Start it going in the pub. Others will join in!:)
:glare: YOU go first...

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
Uncle Buck said:
Shame the recent teams he put out had no inclination of doing that...

OK, weve lost 3 on the trot which wasnt good. But crewe was a freak game and against bristol city we didnt even have a proper keeper so its only really Forest that was bad and not many teams are going to go up there and win are they.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
chez said:
OK, weve lost 3 on the trot which wasnt good. But crewe was a freak game and against bristol city we didnt even have a proper keeper so its only really Forest that was bad and not many teams are going to go up there and win are they.

And the general poor results in the last 18 months, including against the teams around us.

Nice swipe at Kuipers....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here