Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

IF we were able to get one of these players, would you want?

So who would you have?

• Total voters

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
Campbell, Hammond, Racon would all be class signings but aren't going to happen:nono:

Last edited:

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
Very hard to pick but I have gone for Thornton purely because I think Dicker is a similar type player to Racon and we have all seen what a great player he is. Bradley Johnson does push on from midfield and get a lot of goals so it's difficult to pick between him and Thornton and in an ideal world I would have both BUT I honestly think Thornton could have been a great player for us given half a chance by Micky. Can't remember the last time someone really ran our midfield the way he did when he played.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Hammond I wouldn't mind but Johnson would be my choise.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Hammond - we've never really replaced him. He can tackle, pass,is a good header of the ball and score goals. I think he'd complement Dicker nicely in the middle.

O Lads

Dec 16, 2004
Racon is definitely one of the best centre midfielders I've ever seen in an Albion shirt. Just different class compared to anything we have at the moment.

His dribbling is superb, he has a stunning passing range and can make a good enough tackle.

It's a no brainer, although I don't think we'll ever be seeing him or any of the others in an Albion shirt.

Joe Gatting's Dad

Feb 10, 2007
Way out west
Not sure about Racon, who although good on his previous time at Withdean. If he is so influential - how come Charlton finished so far behind everyone else in the Championship?

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I loved Hammond. Was my favourite player.

But people should NEVER go back.

Thornton for me. Was flair and could have saved us much sooner had he been played.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Racon is quality but if we got Dicker they might be a bit too alike. Hammond or Johnson would be quality alongside Dicker, perfect balance. Thornton would be good too but I think central midfield is the most important position to address.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here