Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If we played Liverpool @ the Amex with a higher capacity!

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
Well they haven't taken their 15% allocation for this tie so that probably gives a good measure of their travelling support in a game of this importance.

Kenny will be concentrating on the Premiership this season he will not field a full strength team ,consequently we will be lucky if they sell 2,000 seats ,although that will be a good turnout as we should sellout.

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
I think LFC will bring about 2500 down as they seem impressed with BHA so far and are interested in seeing if our Uruguayan manager can handle Suarez. The added bonus will also be the probable first appearance of Sebastian Coates another Uruguayan at CB.
You could then add about 3/5k from Sussex who will not be able to get tickets. So realistically about 4k altogether.
Have a feeling this will be a great game.

NorthStandN1A

Aug 1, 2011
Hove
Kenny will be concentrating on the Premiership this season he will not field a full strength team ,consequently we will be lucky if they sell 2,000 seats ,although that will be a good turnout as we should sellout.

so in the 2nd round they fielded a first team against Exeter and they aren't going to against us?
Liverpool will sell all the allocated seats, and probably come back to the club for more.

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
so in the 2nd round they fielded a first team against Exeter and they aren't going to against us?
Liverpool will sell all the allocated seats, and probably come back to the club for more.

Thats just my opinion mate, chill out get a life you dickhead

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Thats just my opinion mate, chill out get a life you dickhead

It was a strong team away at Exeter, and I think Kenny will do that again.

If LFC are offered 15%, I'm sure they'll be taken. Tons of their s/t holders and members scramble to see away games.

As for the Albion and local neutrals/old affinity with the Albion, I'm reckon at least 25,000.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here