Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If we lose Tommorow, will you go to Cheltenham?

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
If we lose tommorow. I'm going to consider not going to Cheltenham on Saturday. Because I'm getting to the point of not bothering anymore, I would rather spend the day with the new missus, instead of watching another defeat. I aint felt like this before about the Albion..... :(

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Saturday is watershed time for me, living just a few miles from Chelts...if I can't be bothered to go, is it likely that I will ever watch the Albion play again...I find that really sad, having followed them for over 30 years.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
In short then Kev, you wanted an excuse to post a thread about your new missus.

Nice bit of disguised attention seeking :thumbsup:

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Saturday is watershed time for me, living just a few miles from Chelts...if I can't be bothered to go, is it likely that I will ever watch the Albion play again...I find that really sad, having followed them for over 30 years.
Yeah that is super grim and i was like that for the short trip to swindon:lol:

Even a walk or a bus trip is not enough to get you to watch this drivel:nono:

Tony Le Mesmer

Jul 5, 2003
South Wales

Ditto albeit 20 yrs+. Live in Bristol but CBA. Too miffed with whats going on on/off pitch

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Yeah that is super grim and i was like that for the short trip to swindon:lol:

Even a walk or a bus trip is not enough to get you to watch this drivel:nono:

I didn't bother going to Swindon, I went to watch Forest Green instead as they were at home...this weekend they are at Rushden, so I don't even have that as a potential distraction...so, I am guessing this really is it!

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Ditto albeit 20 yrs+. Live in Bristol but CBA. Too miffed with whats going on on/off pitch

If anyone from the club is reading this thread they should be worried, really worried, but I suspect they don't give a toss anyway!

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.

So you're giving up the Albion before NSC. Somehow that seems an odd way of going about things.

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
So you're giving up the Albion before NSC. Somehow that seems an odd way of going about things.

There are plenty of posters on here who never watch the Albion, some who have supported the club and many who haven't, it doesn't stop them wanting to read about how things are going or to chip into the odd debate or two...many of which are completely unrelated to footy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here