Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If we lose today is that the end?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I am already resigned to it aswell, but it doesn't mean I don't believe we can survive, it's just going to take something beyond extraordinary now... But if you want to survive, the unbelievale has to happen. Maybe Michel Kuipers will go up for a last minute corner on the last day and become the new Jimmy Glass. Who knows, it's been done before...

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I'm not giving up until its mathematically impossible, but I am a reasonably optimistic sort of blurke.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
I accepted reality after the defeat at MK Dons, that we are down, so I have gone through the 'anguish/pain' barrier. Anything now, results wise is a bonus.

I hope for a miracle.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
The end was Christmas if we are all honest with each other

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
No one expects the Spanish Inquisition. Expect the unexpected. :dunce:

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
The end was Christmas if we are all honest with each other

No it wasn't. You might have predicted that we were down then but calling it 'the end' is pretty stupid.

We've had a lot of chances to get ourselves out of it, and given the quality of our performances I think we're lucky to have been in touch of survival unti Saturday. I gave up most hope after Orient match, although in the matches since then I've realised it wasn't as crucial as I thought it was then. Either way, Saturday was our last barely realistic chance of survival, it would be a miracle if we achieve it now.

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
we're shit, so we deserve to go down

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
aretha1.jpg

...she might have been booked, but she hasn't started clearing her throat...yet!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here